Rewmac's CAWs and CAW Tweaks Topic - Diesel Preview

Rewmac

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo rewmac keep up the good work ...btw im tryin to figure out of i should do the following

x division aj from 2005 to 2006 (includes 2 2005 ppv attires and 2 2006 attires)

"the prince of Phenomenal" w/crown (gold black / red blue / black blue / red black ...

or oldschool NWA/TNA 2002-2004

i ask this of all caw members who like aj styles or TNA what should i do lol

I vote for 2005 to 2006 attires :nod:

Hey Rewmac, If its not a problem do you think you would be able to add textured bandanas to your next Homicide?

Since I don't have textures and I'm out layers I don't think it's possible.

yo rewmac keep up the good work ...btw im tryin to figure out of i should do the following

x division aj from 2005 to 2006 (includes 2 2005 ppv attires and 2 2006 attires)

"the prince of Phenomenal" w/crown (gold black / red blue / black blue / red black ...

or oldschool NWA/TNA 2002-2004

i ask this of all caw members who like aj styles or TNA what should i do lol

I vote for 2005 to 2006 attires :nod:

ill try :)

Those are paint tool datas that were uploaded when I switch CAWs to my main save. Just search for the CAWs most recent and/or my movesets and you'll be fine :)

Oh ok I was wondering cause it happened to me once before too and couldn't figure out why that happened as well as when I tried to upload wcw-cad50's MVP with a render and it said it was uploaded but need showed up... He wanted the render but I just gave up on it lol

Archived