Rewmac's CAWs and CAW Tweaks Topic - Diesel Preview

Rewmac

Can't you clear your cache?

As for the Eliminators attire I don't have video all I have is an old WOW magazine and no way of scanning it.

I found the attire you are talking about it might happen, but I'm not that good with paint tools.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey rewmac where bobby de niero's credit. Just so everyone knows that homicide is bobby's tweaked by rewmac. I really like what you did with bobby's homicide. The face tweaks are great. Really looking forward to your upload. Really hoping you give it a render please.

that was a nice saturn Rewmac... i just got it.. plays awesome!

you workin on your own aj? or is that my tweaked version

That's a tweak. Because as I told you on live I suck at PT and your AJ attires on your different slots have everything I ever wanted on AJ Styles :) I'm still working on the jaw and brows part, just having hard time figuring out what did you do with brows :) Body morph is already finished though on all your slots :) I will post pictures if you like later this week when I get my capcard back. The earlier versions look better I think. Still your attires are sick man. You PT is really really good.

ive uploaded all my aj styles painttools even his slammiversary x logos which he is using now as for the brows idk what u mean

but just download my Paintools and use em

im uploading a slot feauting AJ's best street attires

Fortune 2010

Fortune v2

AJ styles P1 grey shirt (initials and d.o.b on side)

AJ styles P1 red shirt

paint tools will be uploaded as soon as that slot is uploaded

I have a few suggestions for your Diesel:

I would definitely change the eyebrows. His brows are thicker on the outside.

It would be a good idea to work with designs on his beard. Especially the mustache is very thick on your pics. It's not recommend to use the "ingame Diesel goatee". And for the debut attire, have you tried the Razor hair?

I have a few suggestions for your Diesel:

I would definitely change the eyebrows. His brows are thicker on the outside.

It would be a good idea to work with designs on his beard. Especially the mustache is very thick on your pics. It's not recommend to use the "ingame Diesel goatee". And for the debut attire, have you tried the Razor hair?

I will look into it thank you :)

nice caws

what attires are you planning for aj styles?

The attires are already done. I'm just making a few adjustments to the PTs on some of attires. The CAW itself was done by Risinglegends21 aka Andrenoriega20. He has some insane pt skills. I'm just doing the body morph and the face with minor adjustments to the attires.

@ rewmac i really like that ur tryn ur hand @ an early diesel caw

I agree w/ iamnomod that the razor hair style is the closest thing 2 how his hair was back then (minus the wiidows peak)

idk if it's the camera u took the pics w/ me but to me body wise ur diesel looks a bit on the stocky side which makes him look shorter (if it's not the camera tho i think u should slim him down a bit) to give him a more slender / taller look

yo rewmac keep up the good work ...btw im tryin to figure out of i should do the following

x division aj from 2005 to 2006 (includes 2 2005 ppv attires and 2 2006 attires)

"the prince of Phenomenal" w/crown (gold black / red blue / black blue / red black ...

or oldschool NWA/TNA 2002-2004

i ask this of all caw members who like aj styles or TNA what should i do lol

Why not? We can collab if you want. You can make the attires then I adjust everything else on AJ. I still have hard time getting free time, but I make sure to find some in the next coming days to post my updates.

As for Homicide. I just got some sweetness so I'm going to start reworking the tattoos :)

the michael myers jumpsuit he used against jack evans in czw 2004 lol that was a good one ....rewmac could you post the tat on comm creations ??

and as for the aj styles collab....sometime this week we can post a collab but were gunna need another major player in this collab and thats "shattered" cuz i asked him for support and he had a good tweaked up dynomytes aj from last year so hopefully he plays a big roll and we can all have the best aj styles in wwe 12 and hopefully people can use it in the future for wwe 13

Archived