Rewmac's CAWs and CAW Tweaks Topic - Diesel Preview

Rewmac

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to apply the moveset plus I'm still tweaking the ROH slot, but after moves are done it's going to be uploaded. I'm going to hold back the ROH slot a little and see how many people steal my Homicide :)

I still only have version 1 of the tattoos of ROH Homicide but it'll come soon. The reason is because of the new PTs I got I have to remake a lot of stuff, but it'll come in time. Until then I'm releasing the version 1 tattoos version of him to live.

You mean 1.0?

Sorry I meant that. :)

Best Luger I've seen since 06 hands down. Also liking the attire choices for Saturn, although I'd change the dress attire to a flock one. These are looking sweet!

Thanks and I'm planning on that one but my main problem is a lot of save data is getting corrupted and I'm scared to switch now.

Imo keep the dress attire for Saturn, its different to what people usually do :)

True, but I didn't like that attire. Might as well make it a vote off.

I think there will be two slots. One with the current attires and one with two Flock ones. Early flock and either 1997 versus Benoit long jeans or the vs Glacier type black shorts.

I will post my final tweaks on Luger tomorrow and new face tweaks on him plus a preview of the ROH Slot of Homicide and then comes upload of ROH slot and Luger I believe.

If you're doing an early WCW slot you should add his white Eliminators attire also. I remember him wearing that a few times in WCW. Oh and remember early WCW Saturn didn't have the stomach tat

If I remove it, all tattoos are coming with it. I'll need some refs of that attire or at least a nitro when he wore it.

Archived