Rewmac's CAWs and CAW Tweaks Topic - Diesel Preview

Rewmac

I've been tweaking CAWs for as long as I can remember, I've been encouraged to show them off here so some people might be interested and also I've seen others post there work on other's CAWs to improve them so I thought I do the same no disrespect to the original creators.

My first shown caw was : KENTA which has since been uploaded.

Diesel Preview - Thanks for Bobby for the debut logo and BizarroNavarro for Diesel Power logos.

I'm planning 2 different slots for Diesel. This is the slot I have some PTs. I'm already in contact with some people to help me out with logos and tattoos, so these shall be done.

Face: I'm using Nwoldkool's formula as base with tweaks.

Body: My, but still in works.

Slot 1:

Attire 1 - No DQ Match Heel vs. HBK Attire

attire1face.jpg

attire1.jpg

Attire 2 - Debut/Early Attire - Thanks bobby di niero for the logo

attire2face.jpg

attire2.jpg

Attire 3 - Wrestlemania vs. HBK

attire3face.jpg

attire3.jpg

Attire 4 - Late Diesel Power

attire4face.jpg

attire4.jpg

Here is something new I started AJ Styles

stylesearly.jpg

Lex Luger - Uploaded To Live Tags: Rewmac, Luger, Dre41 (since Attire 4 and the Wolfpac logo is his)

I started out with Vries's base morph of 2012. Credit to Dre41 for the Shirt Logo on Attire 2 and knee pads logo on attire 4. I started as tweak, but basically redid the whole CAW and did a brand new attire.

Since the I posted the caps I changed all the hairs to pony tail and blended some designs more.

I'm still doing minor tweaks it's just the way I am :) Body morph will be pumped up Luger of course mid between 1997 and 2000 to fit all the attires as much as possible.

Luger Refs

LexLuger019.jpg

lex-luger-s10-wcw-impel-1991-wrestling-trading-cards-21993-p.jpg

Luger Attires

Face and Attire 1 - Hair has been changed to pony tail. Eyes have been made more accurate, will take caps next time when I get the chance.

face1zx.jpg

attire1r.jpg

Attire 2 - Wolfpac Enforcer

face2h.jpg

attire2.jpg

Attire 3 - Wolfpac

attire3j.jpg

Attire 4 - Reborn Of The Total Package 2000

attire4g.jpg

Curt Henning - nWo -

This will be a tweak of Trial & Error's Mr. Perfect

Adjusted body morph and preview of Fall Brawl '98 attire

hennig.jpg

Perry Saturn

This is a tweak job of Mascara Dorada's WCW slot using Slipfan's face, Nickbreaker's tweaks and some of my own adjustments to make him more WCW.

saturnwcwtweak.jpg

Early Flock Preview

saturnearlyflock.jpg

June 13th - Attires and body morph - Saturn Preview

This version has been Uploaded To Live Tags: Saturn, Rewmac, Daroda

Don't let the selection picture fool you he has tan.

If you have DLC - Add finisher: Batista Bite, change Sitout Powerbomb to Kharma Bomb, Exploder Suplex 2 to Exploder 3 in Groggy Grapples

Attire 1

attire1b.jpg

Attire 2 & Entrance Attire

attire2.jpgattire2entrance.jpg

Attire 3

attire3.jpg

Attire 4 - I might scrap this one, but I don't know what for I would need PTs to make a new one.

Other possibility is a Flock attire instead of this one.

face2sq.jpg

attire4.jpg

Kurt Angle

Just a little extra stuff I'm working on

This is a CAW posted by Risinglegends21 on Xbox Live that uses Nickbreaker's formula which I tweaked up a lot to get the more fresh type of Angle. I also added 3 different entrance attires. PTs are thanks to AJ Sim and Risinglegends. Also fixed coloring of attires and still working on a new logo.

I used new detailing designs to get more accurate face. Rehashed the face formula made and of course it has the weight loss Kurt Angle type of body formula.

Update June-11

anglejune11face.jpg

angleshirts.jpg

Homicide

TNA Slot Uploaded To XBL 06/13 Tags: Homicide, Rewmac, Dre41

For a while now I worked on tweaking Dre 41's Homicide. Adding custom skin tone, redoing the whole body morph and the fixing the face here and there.

Here it is. I do not take credit for any of the attires those amazing paint tool works were done by Dre 41

The tattoo was done by Risinglegend on Xbox Live

Everything actually looks darker in game regarding the skin, not by much.

ROH Slot Face and Preview - Attires PT credit : bobby de niero Tattoo PT: Risinglegends - Uploaded To Live Tags: Homicide, Rewmac, bobby di niero

Daroda tattoo version coming soon...

Face

homicrohface.jpg

Attires 1-3

homicrohattires13.jpg

Attire 4

homicrohattire4.jpg

TNA Slot Preview June 13th - Attires - Body morph

homicideattires.jpg

June 12th - Face update Final?

homicidejun12.jpg

June 11th - Face Update

homicidefaceupdate.jpg

June 8th - Face update

homicidefaceupdate.jpg

June 7th - Update

homicideface.jpg

Refs

homicide.jpg

HomicideLarge.jpg

220px-Homicide1.jpg

Old

homicide.jpg

homicidebody.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good. A definte improvement.

I haven't looked at too many refs to be honest but the thing I noticed is that his Head could be a little longer.

The eyes could be a little higher and the nose seems to have a down pointing angle.

If you work on the nose and get the angle a little up I think it would look even better. If you want more I need a front and side pic :)

But it does look good already :cool:

Guys thanks so much for this much aid already :) I've sent PMs :)

you should do my homiciide i would but wont be able to re upload if you want man

You Homicide is in the same state as this one and looks exactly like this at the moment :)

I will. There a lot of changes coming. If you still happen to have your original PTs seek me out in a PM for a quick discussion because I'm reaching layer limit soon. Face was updated will post and update later on today.

i appreciate u putting some of my work on the spot as i am RISINGLEGEND21....to those who dont know...i was hopin rewmac to upload my hernandez and show em what i got so far and ask for some advice as it is a remake of svr 2011 hernandez on a ps3 formula just a minor tweek

I could definitely redo that tattoo if you want Rewmac unless you just want to use the texture

i want you to remake the tattoo if u ever get time i was a tiny bit sloppy but it was midnight till 6 am eastern spent workin on it im beggin for some help to you or anyone who can help me fix it

What's left, re-do the tattoos? Looks much improved.

Pretty much yeah. The tattoos and I still tweak the face to from time to time based on different pictures I find. I will then post the updated after work.

I also intend to use the more "bulky" version of Homicide's body.

Update is coming. Full preview of all the attires and body morphs for Luger, Saturn, both slots of Homicides. As for Homicide there will be two versions of each slot. One version will be with the tattoos I currently use (Risinglegends21) and will be with the new tattoos made by Daroda. All will come with complete moveset and render. For Saturn I will post the moveset formula here with the DLC moves as well.

Archived