Someone solve this mystery for me

MissDeeCole

Can anyone explain to me why/how some creations as of late have real wrestler pictures for the previews, and at the wrestler select screen? They look like actual in game wrestlers. Its amazing. Ive been trying to overwrite all my caws to look this way but it only seems theres a dozen wrestlers like this. Tons of TNA guys I notice, only a few WWF Legends. Can somebody fill me in here?

They are actual wrestler renders.. But the means by whcih they are applied cannot be discussed in these forums anymore.

Sarcasm or?

No sarcasm at all.. That's the answer to your question. :happy:

The problem is most of the caws are uploaded without credit and given shitty looking renders that don't match ingame.

If you want renders done right try these guys: Whatsthestatus, Petchy, Nao619, Nickbreakeruk, Bhangraman, bmcawsome, Wolfgangjt, maybe a few others who actually make there own caws and add suitable renders. Plus these guys are all members here. Ajslim's renders didn't come out looking right the first time but Status™ has since reuploaded them.

The problem is most of the caws are uploaded without credit and given shitty looking renders that don't match ingame.

If you want renders done right try these guys: Whatsthestatus, Petchy, Nao619, Nickbreakeruk, Bhangraman, bmcawsome, Wolfgangjt, maybe a few others who actually make there own caws and add suitable renders. Plus these guys are all members here. Ajslim's renders didn't come out looking right the first time but Status™ has since reuploaded them.

They are my favourite too.

Can anyone explain to me why/how some creations as of late have real wrestler pictures for the previews, and at the wrestler select screen? They look like actual in game wrestlers. Its amazing. Ive been trying to overwrite all my caws to look this way but it only seems theres a dozen wrestlers like this. Tons of TNA guys I notice, only a few WWF Legends. Can somebody fill me in here?

Well well well.... :lol:

• 2 years later...

Funny Lol

Well well well.... :lol:

• 1 month later...

Archived