Best Caw's In The World, Kid Glory's Cawctionary™ Topic. (Finalized 26/10/12)

Kid Glory

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update 03/07/12

New CAWs, Trons Mangers & Arena's added.

• Rewmac Thanks Bud, still lots to come! :)
  • Righteous Thanks man, I Just checked out those Diehxrds arena's very impressive thanks for the feedback, added.
  • nWoldskool Thanks, I will be adding another poll asap, It will be yours and Nickbreakers Storm's so far.
  • ClevererSpade Thanks for all the feedback just added the other Jericho slots, they must have slipped my mind. :surrender:
  • Mascara Dorada Thanks again for the feedback, Pretty good Sting if there is support for it I will add it to the next poll alongside nWoldskools WCW slot.
  • JamJam Thanks for the suggestions Bubba Ray added and Bully should be added in the very near future am just waiting for its release.
  • BacardiMayne Had a quick look and added the best version I could see.
  • Bobby de Niero Just had a look at the ROH 2012 arena nice work! I just downloaded it and added it to the list.

Update 05/07/12

• Over 50 New Creations added.
  • Bobby de Niero FCW added thanks for the heads up & toot away lol! its what Arn would want.
  • nWoldskool I'll take a look at your Hall a little later on today and if there is adequate support for yours over Dynomyte's I will list them in a poll against each other. Thanks for the feedback.

As always thanks for all the great feedback :) and hit me up if you have any suggestions or amendments.

08/07/12

• Rjvecw Sorry about that man, I'm covering a lot of content here and I may have the occasional blip here and there, thanks for letting me know :cool: it has now been amended.

Update 11/07/12

Thanks to all that have contributed so far, If you have anymore suggestions for me to add or to edit the list can you please post them here rather than pm me as it helps keeps the topic accessible and alive :wiggle:.

• New CAWs, Managers, Divas, Arenas & Trons added.

Poll Results

Thanks for voting the results are as follows

Best Lance Storm CAW In The World Is...

1. Nickbreakeruk 38 Votes (90.48%)

2. nWoldskool 4 Votes (09.52%)

Update 14/07/12

New Creations Added!

• nWoldskool No probs :cool: , If you've anymore suggestions for the list let me know.
  • Mascara Dorada I'll be adding yours and Thenomodders Doink in the next poll. Thanks for feedback!
  • Big Pete No problem, best looking Bully/Bubba Face I've seen this year! :table: If you have anymore suggestions let me know. :cool:
  • Mst3Claye Your welcome man, Very nice work! If you've anymore suggestions let me know.

I recentely uploaded a FCW arena and it's probably the most accurate imo, befause I used PTs and not the in game designs like everybody else uses. Check it out?

Tags, "FCW, Shattered!, CAWs.ws"

I hate self plugging.

Archived