Best Caw's In The World, Kid Glory's Cawctionary™ Topic. (Finalized 26/10/12)

Kid Glory

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update 19/06/12

• Swanson You probably should have voted :facepalm:, thanks for your feedback though, it was the tightest of all and the poll could possibly be re-done at some point.
  • B7 Thanks for all of your input so far, Pillman could come under consideration for another poll in the future it was very close. Don't take this the wrong way but have you considered trying out other types of hair? Just for me that was one of the deciding factors, just my opinion. :)
  • The21Icon I'm afraid there will only be two Michaels added, one for each era if I start adding too many that aren't in demand this will end up becoming the Xbox360 Wrestler CAW forum within the Xbox360 Wrestler CAW forum. Thanks for the feedback.
  • Rewmac - Apologies, whilst editing I may have made an error or two :surrender: as there is so much to cover here, it should have been listed as Busband1's creation and I will be amending asap. Thanks for the heads up. :cool:
  • Mikesmfgaming There is a good Petey Williams on it's way from Shattered (SeanMcDade96) I would wait for that if I were you.
  • Bobby de Niero I have added The Gangstas and Jamie noble to the list I like what you and Big Pete did with the t-shirt on New Jack, Motor City Machine Guns haven't been added yet as I compared some earlier and I don't know if they are "The Best" available, if there is support for yours over the ones listed I will happily do a poll. Thanks for your continued feedback.
  • ClevererSpade The Rock is missing :o thanks for the heads up, I don't usually download wrestler's already in the game because I need those slots so if I've missed anymore don't hesitate to let me know. I think I'm going to add Archer's Rock to the list due to the support shown, if there is enough support for Dynomyte's I'll open a poll.
  • The Blur Thanks man, Kanyon & Ohno added. Thanks for your feedback.
  • Dre41 Stone Cold Steve Austin added. Thanks for your input.
  • Righteous Thanks for letting me know, this was just an editing error and it will be fixed.

?Huge thanks again to everyone who has contributed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Does anyone know if Black Villa Pro is a genuine CAWmaker? Thanks.

I'm sure going through all of this to even make up a list and get everything together is a lot of work. Thank you for creating such a thing for everyone to use Kid Glory. It does indeed help out when you want to be steered in the right direction especially with how the servers are and not having to deal with downloading to view the CAWs when renders are involved.

@ kid glory quick ?

what's the point of listing "Kreativ" version of "The Nasty Boys" when it's NOT on the (cc) & as he stated himself isn't going to be uploaded ??? (his last post in thread)

I ask b/c i thought ur list was suppose to be a guide for w/e caw one might be looking for but listing that just leads to a Deadend

on another note i vote baron's lex luger as the best lex i seen thus far

Archived