Best Caw's In The World, Kid Glory's Cawctionary™ Topic. (Finalized 26/10/12)

Kid Glory

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know who has the best AJ Lee going right now? I made a solid one last year and was hoping to convert my formula to one with good attires. I guess the same goes for Kaitlyn too if anyone made some good attires for her.

Anyone know who has the best AJ Lee going right now? I made a solid one last year and was hoping to convert my formula to one with good attires. I guess the same goes for Kaitlyn too if anyone made some good attires for her.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I do.. Ya'll know full well I make the best caws on this game. I have made over 100 already. I am 1st on the Leaderboard, and that will never change!!!!! This whole topic should have nothing but MY caws.. I am the Best In The World.. PERIOD... Now, everyone should know I am kidding.. Felt like this thread needed a lil humor.. It got kinda got serious and emotional for a minute. :XD: :XD: :XD:

Raida's AJ lee is epic.

Thanks! I'll give it a DL, hard to look through anything on CC because of how crappy the servers are.

Update 15/06/12

• New Caw's added.
  • American Dream Thanks for the suggestions :cool: several have been added to the list.
  • NWOldskool Let me know when it's up and I'll take a look.
  • B7 Still very close look's like this is gonna go to the wire.
  • Swanson Thanks for feedback I think I've got most of Mascara's let me know if there are any you think I missed.
  • Dre41 Thanks, Still lots to come. :)
  • Cleverer Spade I'm in agreement with you on that, I will list alternatives if they are of a different era or if their look has changed dramatically. Thanks for the feedback.
  • The Hipopotomus A Female Wrestler and Manager's sub-topic may be added if there is demand for it. But I'm going to try and get more done with this for now.
  • Rewmac Let me know when your done and I'll take a look.

I would like to say that I'm just happy to be on this list. Regardless if some people like my stuff or not. I will never say I'm the best nor will I ever downplay another persons caws. At the end of the day wwe12 is just a game. If you enjoy using anyone of these caws, that's all that counts. This is a great topic and I hope to see more caws here soon.

TBH I download you Bret Hart, loved the attires and PT but I used Bhangras face morph for him and removed some of the symbols you used on his face. I think I used him the most, good job...

I would like to say that I'm just happy to be on this list. Regardless if some people like my stuff or not. I will never say I'm the best nor will I ever downplay another persons caws. At the end of the day wwe12 is just a game. If you enjoy using anyone of these caws, that's all that counts. This is a great topic and I hope to see more caws here soon.

But your basically one of the best when it comes to Paint Tools. Your logos are sick and that ain't easy at all. I for one love your CAWs I have I think all of them on a save.

just want to say thanks for my punk being on here, nice to know my work (little as it may be) pays off...plus i like the idea of topics like this as towards the end of the year this become essential in finding the best caws online...even if my CC doesnt want to F'N work for me lol

Rick Steiner (99) WolfgangJT/Mascara Dorada I don't remember if I credited him (WolfgangJT) in the comments but he is one of the search tags.

Shock as many have already told you, you have the best punk online.

Oh I'd like to nominate Mascara Dorada's Rick Steiner to this list.

Update 17/06/12

The Poll's will be closing in just over 12 hours.

Thanks to all that have taken time to complete the survey's the results will be revealed soon after and the winner's will be added to the list.

• ?New CAW's Added.

• Totally agree Dre41's Arenas are Awesome, I've downloaded many of his ECW PPV's if I decide to add an Arena's sub-topic expect to see them.

• dode2 Happy to help. Best Abyss online! Nice work.
  • Mascara Dorada Thanks again for all the great recommendations. I've added most of the suggestions, I have a couple left to compare. Keep them coming :)
  • Shock800 No Problem, Awesome Punk CAW deserving of it's place, also the RVD you & Bhangraman made was Incredible. :cool:
  • Rewmac Thanks man, I'll check out the Steiner CAW when I'm next on live.
  • Trial And Error No problem Nice work!

Poll Results.

Thanks to everyone for voting.

The Polls are now closed and the voting is over, Ballots have been collected and the votes have been counted. I can now reveal to you the winner's from the 1st ever "Best CAW's In The World" Poll.

Results are as follows.

Best Shawn Michaels - 1st Place. Slipfan8 (38 votes [76.00%])

2nd Place. Nic Virtue (12 votes [24.00%])

3rd Place. Tyrant185 (0 votes [0.00%])

Best Bret Hart - 1st Place. Petchy93 (42 votes [84.00%])

2nd Place. Bhangraman22 (5 votes [10.00%])

3rd Place. Kreativbbb (2 votes [4.00%])

4th Place. Dre41 (1 votes [2.00%])

Best Brian Pillman - 1st Place. Kingdeezel x (27 votes [54.00%])

2nd Place. B7 (23 votes [46.00%])

The winners will be added to the list momentarily.

Huge thanks to everyone who has contributed so far and for all the fantastic feedback.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Swanson This topic is only really for real wrestlers but these guys are wrestling related so.... "The Best" Randy "The Ram" Robinson I could come across was one by Dankind pt 2 and for Nacho Libre I found MRBULL28 to be "The Best" online Thanks for your feedback.
  • All links have been fixed......for now.

It's all good. Can't force 'em to be right, y'know? lol It's obvious. I never do this sorta shit, but the Pillman I try to make every year is like...really the only consistent thing I've come to be known for on here, and I know I knocked it outta the park this year....as opposed to this other CAW that looks like complete shit. lol. Oh well, I was annoyed in like my first 2 posts about it, but I've long settled down and realized that I'm just 100% right on this one, no matter the outcome, and people who appreciate and recognize CAWs of above-average quality will look for and love my Brian Pillman. That's about it. Thanks for even considering my suggestions and the other CAWs of mine that made the list, Kid Glory. Much appreciated! :cool:

Archived