Best Caw's In The World, Kid Glory's Cawctionary™ Topic. (Finalized 26/10/12)

Kid Glory

think you should remove Dre41's CAWs, they are never the best they can be.....

His ECW CAWs are great...

Nah, I'm gonna go with NickBreaker! on this one. His CAWs are ok, in terms of PT'ing, texturing, or whatever he's doing. The attires deliver almost all the time. But the faces and such are always off, which turns me off of his CAWs. They're....good...if you don't require a whole hell of alot other than a nice-looking attire to enjoy playing with a wrestler CAW...but, for a 'best in the world' list? I dunno... I still have his Raven, actually...but I was even getting rid of that, because, at this point, I can't really be bothered to fix the below average face on him...:fedup: #truth

And, yeah, I do really hate the whole self-promotion thing, but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do...next time you're on Live, check my Brian Pillman out...see how ya like it. :cool:

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo kid glory, i was just stating a fact, that this list is based mostly on you're opinion and what you "decide" to put on, yeah i did ask if you would put my n bobbys new jack on and then say "whos arsed if youre on this list or not" the sole reason for saying put it on was because you have one on allready whats face looks nothing like jack, though you claim these are the "best caws in the world" :D it aint a pop at ya, just a little rant.

I think I can be of some help here as I only ever DL THE BEST CAWS as I hate poor CAWs.......

These should be here.

Seth Rollins - Dr. Vries

Daniel Bryan - Ruaidri (with my tweaks added after DL)

Mick Foley - Dest07

Marcus Cor Von - NickBreakerUK (shameless plug)

Dynomyte just released his Nash, Hall, Foley, Scott Steiner and Styles' caws...All of them are terrific...I suggest you add them

and correct me if iam wrong but i didnt see nickbreaker's rhino in that list...

Cant see AJ on CC.

Technically it's Dre41 and my Rhino, and yes, it is quite good.

Hey there...can u tell me where to find your Daniel Bryan Tweaks or are they already on the caw i downloaded...a little help please..thanks...

they are somewhere in the topic

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/427276-yes-yes-yes-yes-wor-ld-heavy-weight-champ-ion-now-on-live/page__st__220

Basically all I was sying is that Dre doesn't care about blending colours, or making CAWs look right against the IGMs, or body morphing, or face morphing, or detailing, or movesets. His CAWs look cartoony.

Why dont you raise the quality of the list and add TNA era Saturn by Mascara Dorada and NickBreaker.

Never ceases to blow my mind how so many people are out there on XBoxLive creating real wrestlers (from very great quality to very poor) and probably having some fun matches and yet, all I seem to get are these jerkoffs with original CAWs spamming...and...well....not even spamming anymore...just doing that glitch Michinoku Driver pin you can't kick out of... where are all of you?...lol

Oh yeah, Bruno Sammartino by B7. Noone will touch it. Ever. Until the next B7 Bruno Sammartino. Even if only because noone else with talent bothers making him. But I'm willing to have a tinge of confidence in my just being that damn good. Possibly. Or not. :fedup:

Blackvillapro's caws are no where near the quality of Frieds or invisibleman's so I'd have to disagree with you on that one. If you want an Ultimo Dragon put mine on the list.

I recommend you give Black Villa Pro's caws on CC he does Luchadores. He has The Psycho Circus, Silver King, Ultimo Dragon, and others

People are always gonna have their preferences and opinions so Kid Glory here's an idea.

If such a debate should arise i.e mine is better than theirs, why not start a poll with say a 2-3 day deadline and let the members of the community be the judge. You could make a new poll each time and list the creators/gametag. Just a thought...but saves arguments :)

Updated 12/06/12

• NWOldskool No probs happy to help, I'll check out your other work later this evening.
  • Tyrant185 Thanks for the feedback Rick Rude added, I'm gonna compare a couple of Michaels to be sure as there is a good one on live I have seen and slipfans, I'll try and do that asap.
  • Swanson Thanks for the heads up :cool: , I will check them out when I'm next online.
  • Nickbreaker I completely agree with you about the cartoony look to them, I listed them because they are the best available of those particular CAW's, I gotta give him his dues when it come to the PT work though.
  • B7 Thanks for the feedback and I'll check out your Pillman this evening Sammartino added, and yeah I agree about those Original CAW's online, I tend to end up against some fairy looking winged guy most the time.
  • Big Pete It is essentially my opinion on which ones I add to the list but its going to be with help and feedback from the caws.ws community to try to capture as accurately as possible "The Best" CAW's available. The New Jack I listed I did mention beside it that i tweaked my version and in actuality if there are none available that are better it does technically make them "The Best in The World". I did ask if your New Jack was finalized so I could check it out? Thanks for the all the feedback it helps.
  • AJsim Thanks man. that's a really good idea and a good way to end arguments, I will be adding polls as soon as I can when relevant.

?Again thanks for all your help and if there are any you disagree with let me know and I will check them out.

F*** off Jam75... Tully is mine, like almost everything else I've uploaded...stop hatin...the ones that aren't 100% mine I've gave credit for the items I used...& I checkd out the Tully that u said I used & ur on crack if u think mine looks nething like that one...dumb f***!!!!!!!!

Updated 13/06/12

OK so I get up to C and I get a message saying I have used the maximum number of images I dont know if that can be extended or not on request but if not the pic's beside may be scrapped to stop the topic getting split up unless there is some way to link them together any help would be great, thanks.

• Big Pete lol, hit me up when you release your New Jack and if you have any suggestions.
  • Danielakadee I thought it was yours but with two posts saying you stole it I wasn't too sure, apologies your Tully Blanchard ammeded.
  • TheNewF'nShow Haha that made me chuckle :D.

Hmmm.. Didn't see one listed for James Storm.. *cough* *cough* Though, even I'll bow down to what Dynomyte has in the workings. Also saw with the listing of some 80s guys there are some tag teams missing....... *cough* *cough* *cough*

Ok, enough of the self-plugging here... In seriousness I wonder if maybe the ones missing (yes, counting myself out on this) might be because of how busy this section is and some of the creations are pushed back.

blah, blah, blah, Dee.. you have my address, come see me, so I can stuff my **** in your mouth, personally.

You even got busted re-using some of Status' renders, it may be your Tully, but you took it from deathbyego, made some minor morphing changes, & re-upped it, without giving the original creator credit..

you guys will see, I already had it out with Dee, on XBL, over my Rick Rude, he re-upped with a render.. but did not credit me, until we had it out in a party chat.. some of the mods here, now about it, & i will make a topic, so you can judge for your selves..

Are you taking suggestions for this one cause I see you missed Dre41's Bret Hart and Mil Mascaras by sanjosediaz

Nothing against Dre as usual his attires are perfect but his face is too exaggerated with his detailing and the face is less than stellar as well. Petchy has the best Bret Hart on any system.

Petchy's Bret is already on the list. Much better in my opinion. Also I think it was kreativ or trialnerror who made an awesome piper which was probably the base for Dee's "tweaks"

Are you taking suggestions for this one cause I see you missed Dre41's Bret Hart and Mil Mascaras by sanjosediaz

Nothign against Dre as usual his attires are perfect but his face is too exaggerated with his detailing and the face is less than setllar as well. Petchy has the best Bret Hart on any system.

</p>

F*** off Jam75... Tully is mine, like almost everything else I've uploaded...stop hatin...the ones that aren't 100% mine I've gave credit for the items I used...& I checkd out the Tully that u said I used & ur on crack if u think mine looks nething like that one...dumb f***!!!!!!!!

Suspended.

Nothing against Dre as usual his attires are perfect but his face is too exaggerated with his detailing and the face is less than stellar as well. Petchy has the best Bret Hart on any system.

I got both Bret's and can truly see the work that went into both, but I think that Dres comes out on top because he made the attire logos by hand on PT while Petchy used textures which came out blurry, and the texture he used on the face doesn't look too good, his nostrils carry over to the outside of his nose. Little things like these bother me. Besides, this post is title "Best Caws in the World!" which means more than one of each kind should get in...

Archived