Best Caw's In The World, Kid Glory's Cawctionary™ Topic. (Finalized 26/10/12)

Kid Glory

Updated 09/06/12

Thanks for all the excellent feedback I have added more Caw's and ref pics, am thinking of possibly extending The Top 25 to a Top 40ish as there are a lot of really good ones that I haven't been able to put up, I'm probably also gonna add a Top 10 Arenas to the topic.

If you see any on the list that you think aren't "The Best" online let me know and I'll take a look.

• Nickbreakeruk Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, Mick Foley, Marcus Cor Von and even Chris Benoit added.
  • Mascara Dorada Lots of good luchadores, Holly, Inoki & Chono added. Renegade Ha!.....Maybe later.
  • Ravenos Sorry about that amendments made. :surrender:Angle added.
  • ? on closer inspection these are loafers, Your Andre Makes the list!

?But as for an apology:

?http://youtu.be/rLBUd3r1y3I

• NAO619 Vampiro & Charly Manson added.
  • NWOldskool WCW Sting Added.
  • ClevererSpade Dynomyte's Caw's and Rhino added.
  • Bobby de Niero Unfortunately your not on the list bro2ujo034.jpg

but I'll take a look at your Caw's when I get some time. Despite your suggestion the name has been and will always be BEST CAWS IN THE WORLD!

Huge Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far.

• VAsPrince - Hayabusa added.

Unfortunatly this list means s*** have u seen dre,s briscoes they got noticble desighns all over ther faces thats whe i re made them oh yeah and he hlf assed the attires to so thats how much u know about the best caws online but most of them i agree with you

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol @ the Robbie E reference. But I think De Niero's Briscoes deserve an honorable mention, he did improve greatly on on the things Dre41 didn't do so well. Plus I'm still using his Ohno/Hero.

-shrugs-

Update 11/06/12

Caw's & Ref's Added.

• Ajsim Thanks for the Suggestions :cool: , it's probably gonna end up something like that in the end, I'll be updating this regularly, fixing and improving things as I go along.
  • Bobby de Niero I have downloaded your Briscoe's and they are now included, I looked at the pics on your topic previously and didn't see the original attires the pics dont really do justice.
  • Theaaronirons Thanks man, Happy to help.
  • VAsPrince Thanks, this could well end up becoming an annual occurance.
  • NY Lins Had a closer look and the Briscoe's are now included as well as Krimson, thanks for the feedback.
  • Big Pete Is Your New Jack finalized/Uploaded?
  • Mascara Dorada Saturn added. Nice Work!
  • MvaniscoJr I also am waiting on Slipfan's version of Masters I don't think there are any others.

the thing i dont get with this "list" is its based on the creater of the lists opinion, what im saying is, i or anyone could of made it and put anything we wanted in. i know its for people to find "great" caws without searching cc but it aint official or anything. who's arsed if you're on it or not.

Updated 12/06/12

Started adding CAW ref Pic's.

Added more CAWS

Links seem to be dying as I edit so any that aren't working right now will be fixed eventually.

• I am your dominus Thanks man, just trying to contribute.
  • WolfgangJt Thanks for the heads up, my favourite tag team and one half slips my mind for shame, Billy Gunn added.
  • Nickbreaker Thanks again for feedback, I don't want any crappy Caws on here to be honest, I've tried to add the best versions released so far but some haven't been covered by the elite yet, so til then I'm just trying to get the "best" available.
  • Bhangra_man Thanks for letting me know, I added it earlier under Davey Boy Smith, Very nice work!
  • Tyrant185 I will be sure to check those out tomorrow. Thanks for the info.
  • Big Pete "who's arsed if you're on it or not." "i think my and bobby de nieros new jack should be on the list "hamster" :D " - Lol I have no idea.
  • American Dream Cheers for letting me know ammended.
  • Righteous Apologies if my slightly dark humor has caused any offence or distress, the comment has been removed. P.s. If you didn't like that I recommend you avoid this.

http://youtu.be/hw3lvNcb57I?

Updated 12/06/12

Started adding CAW ref Pic's.

Added more CAWS

Links seem to be dying as I edit so any that aren't working right now will be fixed eventually.

• I am your dominus Thanks man, just trying to contribute.
  • WolfgangJt Thanks for the heads up, my favourite tag team and one half slips my mind for shame, Billy Gunn added.
  • Nickbreaker Thanks again for feedback, I don't want any crappy Caws on here to be honest, I've tried to add the best versions released so far but some haven't been covered by the elite yet, so til then I'm just trying to get the "best" available.
  • Bhangra_man Thanks for letting me know, I added it earlier under Davey Boy Smith, Very nice work!
  • Tyrant185 I will be sure to check those out tomorrow. Thanks for the info.
  • Big Pete "who's arsed if you're on it or not." "i think my and bobby de nieros new jack should be on the list "hamster" :D " - Lol I have no idea.
  • American Dream Cheers for letting me know ammended.
  • Righteous Apologies if my slightly dark humor has caused any offence or distress, the comment has been removed. P.s. If you didn't like that I recommend you avoid this.

?

I would again like to thank you for adding my Sting look at my topic as more good caws are yet to be included yet.

Archived