Jersey Shore Shark Attack

SyFy is home to some of the worst movies ever witnessed by man...

...With that said I plan on watching this, should be shitty enough to make me laugh, as all SyFy movies are.

Im surprised there hasn't been a piss take of this when Deena and Snooki were on the boat and they said watch out its sharp and Deena freaked out as she thought they said shark lol

I think that whole trailer just showed me everything already lol

We all know how this one ends, the sharks all die out after they contract herpes from one of the jersey shore kids...

Resulting in the mother shark coming to the shore for revenge, thus setting up Jersey Shore Shark Attack 2: Electric Bro-galoo.

Nice :lol:

Looks like there is going to be bronzer in the water.

We all know how this one ends, the sharks all die out after they contract herpes from one of the jersey shore kids...

Resulting in the mother shark coming to the shore for revenge, thus setting up Jersey Shore Shark Attack 2: Electric Bro-galoo.

Nice :lol:

Looks like there is going to be bronzer in the water.

Word. If the guidos didn't fist pump and dry hump in the water all the time, then the sharks wouldn't be attracted to such a gorilla smorgasbord. :lol:

Watched some of this today. It's so bad that it's actually good...

I'm gonna watch the replay due to watching the Heat / Celtics game.

Don't want to soil any of it for you but the chicks in this movie are way hotter than the actual Jersey Shore girls, especially Snookie...

Archived