Hayabusa! Help Needed Go To Last Post 10/31/12

VAsPrince

Hey everyone! Here is a update! I re-did the face paint so that it would be angled better and also re-shaped his head and body! This has now been uploaded the search tags are Hayabusa, FMW and CAWS.WS! Download and enjoy!

Default Burgundy/Brown:

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

Falcon Red:

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

Falcon White:

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

Classic Green:

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

all I can say is I certainly wouldn't possibly be able to help you in any way with making or adding a render, as that isn't something I'd ever talk about here and surely have never done. And I'd never post thinking you might read me saying I'd never do something then PM and ask me to do it, because clearly I'd never do that.

all I can say is I certainly wouldn't possibly be able to help you in any way with making or adding a render, as that isn't something I'd ever talk about here and surely have never done. And I'd never post thinking you might read me saying I'd never do something then PM and ask me to do it, because clearly I'd never do that.

....okay then.

This is great! I enjoyed using your Hayabusa last year! Do you have plans to create any more wrestlers for WWE12?

Thanks but probably not. I'll have too much to do with very little free time coming up soon. He's just pretty easy for me to make now so I just throw him together within a few hours.

I can't really fault this, it does look great. I just wish there was another way to do the hair.

A little bit of skin coloured make up under the eyes might help.

Looks great man can't wait to download it!

Thanks. I actually have a new update coming soon. Hopefully tonight that will fix the angles of the face paint. Also it replace the blue attire with the burgundy/brown attire! So I hope y'all like it!

Grabbed this one last night, looks great in game. Nice work man. I'll get on and leave a review next time I'm on.

Also N, while I think of it, if you want cap pics I'll take some and send them your way.

Grabbed this one last night, looks great in game. Nice work man. I'll get on and leave a review next time I'm on.

Also N, while I think of it, if you want cap pics I'll take some and send them your way.

Thanks! I'd appreciate that Fried!

Archived