wwf warzone

Mecha

Well, it was the shit back in the day but by today's standards you'll get bored with it pretty quick. and Looking back and fourth for button combos for moves get's old. The CAW mode's pretty limited also. If you can get past that it's not that bad. I would recommend it just to see how without Warzone, the Smackdown! series probably would have never got off the gorund.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='The Bumpmeister In trainin' post='1139194' date='Jan 1 2007, 05:38 PM']I love how in warzone where you could beat the guy up so much that he could get stunned in 1 punch and he would be down forever. Me and my friend loved the royal rumbles because of overhead belly belly suplex :nod:[/quote]

that was attitude

IMO you shouldnt get warzone look for wwf attitude far better roster , match ups , and CAW

• 2 years later...
Only get War Zone if you're not some current day graphics guy. People actually learn to appreciate the game when they realize how bad the wrestling videogame industry was at that point.

[quote]why are we discussing about this stupid game?[/quote]

Maybe he doesn't have an N64 to buy No Mercy and some people actually like the game. If I'm to get on a bandwagon get Attitude. I've got both that and War Zone and Attitude is far better because of graphics/added moves and the matches are awesome. Who doesn't love that 16 person Stable Match? Or the War Match?

I feel like such an idiot now, I thought the date said July 2009 not Jan 07

Archived