Entrance attires.

Time Bomb

This is what I'm realistically expecting besides Punk's shirt, SCSA's vest, and Jericho's jacket:

- Kane's mask

- Daniel Bryan's "Everybody Taps" T-Shirt

- Modern day Undertaker's coat w/hat or hood

- Shawn Michaels' entrance gear

- Mark Henry's "All will suffer" Hall of pain T-shirt

- John Cena's T-Shirt w/ hat

- The Road Warrior's shoulder pads(if they're in.)

- Alberto Del Rio's towel

and this is what I'm hoping might make it in:

- Any of Zack Ryder's jackets w/ headband

- Any of Ziggler's many different entrance attires

- Cody Rhodes' Jacket

- Brodus Clay's entrance track suit w/ hat

- Big Show's hat

And if by some miracle Damien Sandow is added by DLC, I hope they give him his awesome robe! Seriously, Sandow is awesome! Other than Bryan and Christian, he's the only reason I watch Smackdown.

This is what I'm realistically expecting besides Punk's shirt, SCSA's vest, and Jericho's jacket:

- Kane's mask

- Daniel Bryan's "Everybody Taps" T-Shirt

- Modern day Undertaker's coat w/hat or hood

- Shawn Michaels' entrance gear

- Mark Henry's "All will suffer" Hall of pain T-shirt

- John Cena's T-Shirt w/ hat

- The Road Warrior's shoulder pads(if they're in.)

- Alberto Del Rio's towel

and this is what I'm hoping might make it in:

- Any of Zack Ryder's jackets w/ headband

- Any of Ziggler's many different entrance attires

- Cody Rhodes' Jacket

- Brodus Clay's entrance track suit w/ hat

- Big Show's hat

And if by some miracle Damien Sandow is added by DLC, I hope they give him his awesome robe! Seriously, Sandow is awesome! Other than Bryan and Christian, he's the only reason I watch Smackdown.

This, Sandow's a beast. I'd love it to see him as DLC, and if he is going to be in as DLC I'm pretty sure we'd get the robe too. :)

I see in the trailer Undertaker has no entrance attire.

Isn't that an Attitude Undertaker though?

Actually I don't mind at all that Attitude Undertaker doesn't have his sleeveless overcoat. Later in the Attitude era, before he left to return as the Ministry Taker, he stopped wearing the overcoat all together in his entrances.

Well with Takers Entrance I noticed 2 things.

1-No Entrance Attire....which is fine cause in 98 he really didnt use them with the vest attire.

2-NO Paul Bearer.......which is irritating cause Bearer was THE manager of the Attitude Era. HOPEFULLY they just didn't use him for the screenshot. Because if the managers are clapping at the top of the ramp again, and that was where Bearer was, this year I will be HIGHLY irritated.

Budget, budget, budget! I heard THQ said that a thoudsand of time the last few years concerning entrance attires that it is now stuck in my head when someone mention it. :(

I remember someone saying that the the ingame superstars, the entrance attire was a whole different model (I know????), so maybe that was the money concern of having to do another model for a superstar (but again, if any of the roster leaks are close to legit...you have multiple wrestlers ---Kane, MH, UT, etc..--with attitude era and current..so doesnt quite make sense)

Budget, budget, budget! I heard THQ said that a thoudsand of time the last few years concerning entrance attires that it is now stuck in my head when someone mention it. :(

If they would just implement the Havok Cloth tool and make attires separately from the wrestler model (which they don't; they just use textures to cover the model) , they wouldn't have to waste extra models and money to make entrance attires. Possibly everyone would be able to have entrance attires if that tool was implemented.

If they would just implement the Havok Cloth tool and make attires separately from the wrestler model (which they don't; they just use textures to cover the model) , they wouldn't have to waste extra models and money to make entrance attires. Possibly everyone would be able to have entrance attires if that tool was implemented.

I don't get it.

Please elaborate more.

Sounds like an effective idea.

I don't get it.

Please elaborate more.

Well this is what the Havoc Cloth tech can do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTOzOgAdYWk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daZoXzBGea0

As u can see in those videos, The Havoc Cloth tech enables the clothing to move freely and realistically. With this tool taking care of all the motion movements of the clothing, this helps developers alot and free up some time.

Currently, THQ just uses separate wrestler models for entrance attires. Reason is because the clothes are basically painted on the model. They couldn't just simply 'take off' clothes even if they wanted to. Just the textures covering the body. Even then, it would just give u an outline of blank model with an illusion of clothing drawn on it.

The Havoc tool would enable them to make separate clothing parts and actually place them on a naked model (like it should). Then they would be able reuse that same model for different attires.

Hope I explained it well :)

I don't get it.

Please elaborate more.

Well this is what the Havoc Cloth tech can do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTOzOgAdYWk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daZoXzBGea0

As u can see in those videos, The Havoc Cloth tech enables the clothing to move freely and realistically. With this tool taking care of all the motion movements of the clothing, this helps developers alot and free up some time.

Currently, THQ just uses separate wrestler models for entrance attires. Reason is because the clothes are basically painted on the model. They couldn't just simply 'take off' clothes even if they wanted to. Just the textures covering the body. Even then, it would just give u an outline of blank model with an illusion of clothing drawn on it.

The Havoc tool would enable them to make separate clothing parts and actually place them on a naked model (like it should). Then they would be able reuse that same model for different attires.

Hope I explained it well :)

THQ can be annoying, lazy, and a snake oil sales men at a times.

But not stupid.

If THQ knew for a fact that this technology is an easy job, they would've done it without hesitation.

But unfortunately, this technology does use a lot of polygons to process..

THQ is already dealing with a polygon dilemma. :facepalm:

THQ can be annoying, lazy, and a snake oil sales men at a times.

But not stupid.

If THQ knew for a fact that this technology is an easy job, they would've done it without hesitation.

But unfortunately, this technology does use a lot of polygons to process..

THQ is already dealing with a polygon dilemma. :facepalm:

Not saying it would be an 'easy' job but it would be easier on them. It will take some time at first because they have to redo all attires with the Havoc Cloth tool but once the task is done, they don't have to worry about it anymore. It would be less load on them than before with using extra models and such and would save them time and money...trust me. Besides, THQ has used that tool before in UFC so why not in this series?

Archived