123 Kid by The Nomodder- UPLOADED 10/06/12

The Nomodder

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only I wasent done and dusted on the WWE 12 game I would of grabbed this but wanted a attitude era save for a change.

Great CAW one half of the cinderella team of Holly and The Kid.

Well if I could find more wwf new generation caws on live I probably would dl but id use alot of time deleting everyone.

Oh okay :) I was just curious, this is just a little thought but maybe use the Razor hair on the purple attire and for the head band use designs like on Dynos X-Pac?, again just an idea. And I know you said the hair is the one he had then but I was just saying.

And regarding the logos, I though the Harley Davidson style logo was one of the John Cena in game logo.. But neverming :)

Can't wait for this! :D

jus d/l'd this thx a lot quik ?? 4 u tho iamnomd

could u giv me an heads up if u plan on doin anymore caws from the 91 - 93 time period ?

if so could u name thn jus want 2 make sure u dont have anything else n development that i might neeed or want b4 i start my universe lol

jus d/l'd this thx a lot quik ?? 4 u tho iamnomd

could u giv me an heads up if u plan on doin anymore caws from the 91 - 93 time period ?

if so could u name thn jus want 2 make sure u dont have anything else n development that i might neeed or want b4 i start my universe lol

That's difficult. I still have some caws in the pipeline. Crush for example or the Quebecers. Ludvig Borga, to name another. And a few I'm not sure of yet.

Archived