123 Kid by The Nomodder- UPLOADED 10/06/12

The Nomodder

The Knight is done, the moveset is great! :)

SEARCH TAGS: IAMNOMODDER / THE KNIGHT / CAWS.WS

=======================================

4th attire is done! Now I'm paitently waiting for The Knight! :)

==============================================================================

Third attire added. I had to change the hair for this one. :)

Second attire added, I changed the painttoled hair, looks much better now and saves layers! :)

I most likely will make this attire the first.

35:5 is enough I think, 123 KID goes first!! :)

prsentation123kidhead4.jpg

prsentation123kidattire.jpg

prsentation123kidhead3.jpg

prsentation123kidhead2.jpg

prsentation123kidhead.jpg

===========================================================================

I have some unfinished business to do, I know. And I have a few requested wrestlers, I know!! :)

But I still have some more up my sleeve and I thought I give you guys out there, who are still interested in my oldschool caws a little teaser and the option to choose which one you want first!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6qHs7dV_Qw

I dont know why this video is stretched, perhaps it has something to do with my capcard... :annoy:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

123 Kid? AWESOME!, I can't watch the video, I'm on my phone. But what is the exact name of the video so I can watch it on YouTube on XBOX. Are you going to be using Dynomyte face morph and make it into Kid?... Or your own?

It seems to be obvious, which one is wanted, but I will leave the poll there for a little longer. :)

@ryno_97: I dont have decided which will be the last three attires for Kid, but I'm open for suggestions and would appreciate helppics!! Just one condition: It has to be a Kid attire, no X Pac, Syxx etc.

@ Shattered: The video title is CAW teaser by Iamnomodder. It is a heavily tweaked version of an X-Pac my little brother dont dare to show on this forum! :D

@ Spinebuster: Do you have good ref material for this attire? Regarding Tito, he is still on my save, but I dont feel very confident about him at the moment.

@ xXMutaXx: That was Evan Bournes I think.

I would show my X-pac but do we really need another x-pac. BTW I voted 123 kid

We do. While Dynos is brilliant, some of his attires are slightly inaccurate. Would like to see you spin on it tbh...

@iamnomodder this is the only picture I can find. Think he wore it tagging with Razor vs the Quebecers on RAW in 94? Maybe if you could find the match?

Thanks for the ref pics. The first one from his RAW upset victory against Razor Ramon was one I thought of too! The third one, vs Bret is also a good idea.

@ spinebuster: There is no pic showing. :huh:

I have some unfinished business to do, I know. And I have a few requested wrestlers, I know!! :)

But I still have some more up my sleeve and I thought I give you guys out there, who are still interested in my oldschool caws a little teaser and the option to choose which one you want first!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6qHs7dV_Qw

I dont know why this video is stretched, perhaps it has something to do with my capcard... :annoy:

Great work here, I went for 1,2,3 Kid.

Quick question though, can I ask where did you find the arena and raw logo you used in your vid eg. the tags on CCreations. Cheers

Archived