Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuicidalKissesProduction™

Which Entrances are you psyched to see in WWE'13?

If Barrett has his coat, his entrance could be epic. I really wanna see Jericho, Bryan and Rhodes' entrances as well.

Attitude Era Undertaker, DX, Y2J, Edge.

Pretty much everyone from the attitude era just for the nostalgia. I'm usually more into the entrance music than entrances anyway because they usually look like ass when not mo-capped by their real life counterpart.

Kane. :mellow:

Kane.. :(

Kane...... :mad:

Kane! >:(

KANE! :rant:

KANE!!!!! :kane:

I already said that but sadly his will never be accurate unless they mocap kane himself.. not some amateur lol

I already said that but sadly his will never be accurate unless they mocap kane himself.. not some amateur lol

The thing is, kane's motion pattern is so unique that it is really hard to mimic..

No sarcasm what so ever......

That goes for anybody. It doesnt matter who it is if you cant get the actual wrestler to do mo cap then don't do it at all.

The thing is, kane's motion pattern is so unique that it is really hard to mimic..

No sarcasm what so ever......

Yeah that's why i said they should just get him to do it.. scarey i know but that would be the only way to get it 100% accurate... that walk in 12 was horrible to me.. i think his best one was 2010

New Age Outlaws, Daniel Bryan and hopefully they've given Stone Cold a proper champions entrance this year. With it being an Attitude era game, for for me, he needs his proper champions entrance. On a side note, he also needs his Smoking Skull Belt.

New Age Outlaws (For when Road Dogg does his thing on the Mic) & Cactus Jack. Last time Cactus was in the series he didn't have his entrance music. Dude Love & Mankind did.

wait i no they tried to get gangral in the game but they ran out of time with his name but i hope the brood entrence is in perferbly the hardys one

the new age out laws and x pac if in and i hope they add the trio entrence of xpac tori and road dogg

Thee Nightmare completely agrees with the Trio-DX part, Thee Nightmare really missed that.

Also Thee Nightmare hopes that every single entrance in the game gets redone for the better, but maybe it will. :)

Brodus Clay With Naomi And Cameron if possible

Daniel Byran The Crowd Should Chant YES YES YES YES When he comes out hahaha :P

Kane

Ministry Taker

The Usos

Lita