Roster Prediction and Excluded Superstars

GliAzzurri19

*It is confirmed there will be 38 Superstars, 32 Attitude Era Stars, and 7 Divas totaling in at 77 in-game Characters. Plus, there is also DLC. Now, I assume if someone who is currently in WWE and was an Attitude Era Superstar (excluding Rock and Undertaker) will still count as a Current Superstar. It's very hard to predict who will be in the Attitude Era section, so I tried my best.

Current Superstars (38)

1. Alberto Del Rio
  2. Alex Riley
  3. Big Show (Confirmed)
  4. Booker T
  5. Brock Lesnar
  6. Brodus Clay
  7. Chris Jericho (Confirmed)
  8. Christian
  9. CM Punk (Confirmed)
  10. Cody Rhodes
  11. Daniel Bryan
  12. David Otunga
  13. Dolph Ziggler
  14. Drew McIntyre
  15. Epico
  16. The Great Khali
  17. Heath Slater
  18. Hunico
  19. Jack Swagger
  20. Jinder Mahal
  21. John Cena
  22. John Lauranitis
  23. Justin Gabriel
  24. Kane
  25. Kofi Kingston
  26. Mark Henry (Confirmed)
  27. The Miz
  28. Primo
  29. R-Truth
  30. Randy Orton
  31. Rey Mysterio
  32. Santino Marella
  33. Sheamus (Confirmed)
  34. Sin Cara
  35. Ted DiBiase
  36. Triple H
  37. Wade Barrett
  38. Zack Ryder

Divas (7):

1. AJ
  2. Beth Phoenix
  3. Kelly Kelly
  4. Eve
  5. Kharma
  6. Natalya
  7. Layla

Attitude Era Superstars (27):

1. Big Boss Man
  2. Billy Gunn
  3. Bradshaw
  4. Edge
  5. Farooq
  6. The Rock
  7. Stone Cold Steve Austin (Confirmed)
  8. Undertaker (Confirmed)
  9. Shawn Michaels
  10. Vince McMahon
  11. Road Dogg
  12. X-Pac
  13. Mankind (Confirmed)
  14. Eddie Guerrero
  15. Cactus Jack
  16. Ken Shamrock
  17. Steve Blackman
  18. The Godfather
  19. British Bulldog
  20. Bret Hart
  21. William Regal
  22. Shane McMahon
  23. Goldust
  24. Vader
  25. Jerry Lawler
  26. Animal
  27. Hawk

Attitude Era Divas (5):

1. Lita
  2. Trish Stratus
  3. Molly Holly
  4. Sable
  5. Stephanie McMahon

*Every year, some guys on the main roster sadly just don't make the roster in the new video game. This year because of all these new Attitude Era Superstars being added in will cause more guys than usual to not make the final roster or even DLC.

Excluded Superstars (20):

1. Antonio Cesaro

2. Camcaho

3. Curt Hawkins

4. Damien Sandow

5. Darren Young

6. Evan Bourne

7. Ezekiel Jackson

8. Jey Uso

9. Jimmy Uso

10. Johhny Curtis

11. JTG

12. Mason Ryan

13. Michael McGillicutty

14. Ryback

15. Tensai

16. Titus O'Neil

17. Trent Barreta

18. Tyler Reks

19. Tyson Kidd

20. Yoshi Tatsu

*The reason I think these guys won't make the roster is because they either just debuted and it wasn't worth the time to get them on the disc for the release date or they haven't done anything of importance since Extreme Rules 2011. A guy like Alex Riley I think will make it because he was invloved in a feud with Miz over the Summer last year and probably had a spot since then because of his huge babyface push. Also, Brock Lesnar is a huge deal and they probably got him in the final roster last minute.

*Out of these names, which ones would you like to see get added by DLC if possible?

*Personally, if they added Damien Sandow, Tyson Kidd, Antonio Cesaro, and Ryback by DLC that would be great. I just also want to say that I don't like how they are making guys in the current era take a back seat just to add more Attitude Era guys for the Attitude Mode. The current guys on the roster should be the main focus and the Attitude guys should be second priority. If it was up to me, I would take away like 10 spots on the Attitude Era side and give those 10 spots to guys on the current roster that I listed above. i understand it's an Attitude Era themed game, but you should be showcasing the current product too and not just the product that used to be. Just my honest opinion though. Let's hope some of the guys above make it in via DLC.

It will be so stupid of guys who were in the game last year don't make it his year. Come on, you already have the model. I'd prefer an out of date attire than no model at all.

Tyson Kidd wrestles more than anyone on the roster. I've seen him wrestle 3 matches at Smackdown tapings. Guy is a workhorse.

Guys the roster will have a shit load of wrestlers, don't worry. Jeez, i mean half the guys on the roster are mostly people who are ALWAYS made as caws. So now, caw makers can concentrate on newer wrestlers and such. 77 is a good number. DLC will be atleast 10 or 12 guys. The game will be good.

It will be so stupid of guys who were in the game last year don't make it his year. Come on, you already have the model. I'd prefer an out of date attire than no model at all.

Tyson Kidd wrestles more than anyone on the roster. I've seen him wrestle 3 matches at Smackdown tapings. Guy is a workhorse.

I really do hope he makes it as well as Alex Riley. Tyson Kidd and Alex Riley are two guys that have paid their dues and worked their assses off putting over other people. Both guys are very talented and can go far if given the chance. Riley proved this last year when he was way over with the crowd and then was taken off TV for whatever reason. And Tyson Kidd proved this when he was apart of the Hart Dynasty and brought life back into the Tag Team Dvision. It would be dumb not to see these guys in the game and they both were in last year, which makes it dumber.

*It is confirmed there will be 38 Superstars, 32 Attitude Era Stars, and 7 Divas totaling in at 77 in-game Characters.

its confirmed??? by who???? u? please. nobody will know the roster till Aug/Sept....just like every year.

*It is confirmed there will be 38 Superstars, 32 Attitude Era Stars, and 7 Divas totaling in at 77 in-game Characters.

its confirmed??? by who???? u? please. nobody will know the roster till Aug/Sept....just like every year.

Jesus, where were you yesterday? :facepalm:

Why do they take wrestlers who are already employed out of the game? They did it with Primo and he won the tag titles...

I'm not taking this list seriously until THQ themselves say.

What i think would be cool with attitude era, Legends or current superstars that don't make it for what ever reason. Put the attires, Tattoos, Entrances (which they do for some) & moves for CAWS.

All I ask for is that AJ and Kaitlyn are in the game, even if they're DLC. The numbers are in the official WWE Games website guys and they didn't lie last year. It doesn't mention how many will be DLC though.

I agree with the above statement Also Put The Uso Brothers in they have been shafted for long enough.

Archived