Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BornVillain13

Villain Showcase (UPDATE 9/9/12: Captain Spaulding)

Thanks now all I need is Kazuya

Bane now has his brown coat as his entrance and his dark brown, almost black military coat with belt as his cinematic. He's available for download.

Favor: It would be cool if somebody downloads my Bane and captures his entrance and email it to me so I can post it on YouTube. I'll give credit to the video provider. Thanks.

I will do it

Thanks. I'll PM you my email.

Holy Shit these are amazing man.

Thanks dude.

Your Bane is now the World Heavyweight Champion of my WWE Universe. He broke Armor King in order to win it. Furthermore he demolished my own Vegeta and injured him! :)

Bane is running wild! :)

What song did you use for the Joker? It's sick.

Look it up on YouTube. Why So Serious dafunk remix.

Any chance you'll make Death from DarkSiders?

Probably not. Hair can only show through masks if there's a hat. Death does not wear a hat.

If you doing villions then do some like on spongebob and power ranger and many more i seen i tv when i was kid now i am adult yeah yeah what ever but you get what i sayen and good job on the caw here.

If you doing villions then do some like on spongebob and power ranger and many more i seen i tv when i was kid now i am adult yeah yeah what ever but you get what i sayen and good job on the caw here.

Um... Spongebob? No.

But thanks anyway.

Deadshot with Arkham City attire?

242gcp4.jpg

2d82map.jpg

I think the clothes are possible. But the thing that makes me iffy on making Deadshot is the red lense covering his eye. Because his mask has eye holes, it would just look weird if a red circle is placed on his right eye while the eye itself will still be its regular color. And no the monocle will not work.

Unless I do a mix of his original attire and his Arkham City attire.

Mad Hatter? Just throwing suggestions around.

2cdjwg6.jpg

Hmmm... never really was one for Jervis Tetch. But if I were to make him, I wouldn't use the Arkham City look. I'd go with the look from the comic books.

I can't find your Wesker. I even looked through your own catalog when you hit content by creator and he wasn't there. I noticed 3 or 4 complete blank spots that I could click on? Could it be he was one of those?

wooooooooow AMAZING joker, Pennywise & Beetle Juice, all caws! are amazing!!

Thank you. I strive for excellence or near perfection. Lots of time and research go into the making of my caws.

Awsome villain collection , are you going to be uploading captain spaulding that is probaby the best spaulding i have seen . great work