Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuicidalKissesProduction™

How many times daily do you actually use Community Creations?

Every now&then to upload my stuff&check on them,When the game fist came out I used the first few days to download arenas&check out story creations,It mostly works for me when I do it t late night&early morning)!!!

I usually spend between 30-60 minutes on there in total depending on how well it works and if there is something I really want.

The above.. Spent more time before trying to get CAWs I wanted on my slots. Now, it's just if something comes out worth it going through the nonsense, a decent CAW or if I'm lucky to be able to browse, some arenas. Mostly I'm on there to check on the stuff I've uploaded for download counts or to see if there are more reviews and read them and possibly future uploads. Though I can't think of anything/anyone at the moment to start working on.

if the servers worked i'd be on many times daily. but with how the servers are, i try 2 go on around the time i should be sleeping as that's the only time i can get on lol

It's hard to measure it in terms of "times" but I would say as far as minutes spent I think about a good hour, on and off. If it is working then I keep going back to get something else , you never know if the servers will ever work again or not...

Well, it depends if I can even get on. If I can I just search for some originals and get off. I'd say about an hour depending on the circumstances.

It depends on if I decide to upload CAWs or not. If I upload CAWs to the server, I check on them every chance I get to see if anyone is actually downloading them.

When I had the game, I'd look on it every other night looking for things to download, but I'd have to do it at 2 in the morning when the servers were better for me.

If CC were functioning and/or had always been functioning I'm pretty sure I would have bought WWE'12 and with all the great CAWs I'd probably be playing it along with GTAIV and Max Payne 3.

I'm still tempted everytime I step into a Gamestop.