What Accentual moves are missing from Superstars/Legends movesets in WWE'12?

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Outlaw Punches

Outlaw Knee Strikes

Outlaw Stomps 2

Many other taunts are missing

The Rock

DDT 8 or 7 the one he kips up after ( only can be made in CAF)

People Punches are reanimated wrong they should be like slaps ( see previous SVR titles or HCTP)

Fist to the Groin 2 ( upper head had it in DOR )

Brock Lesnar

Triple Backbreaker

Triple Powerbomb

Running Clothesline from HCTP

Running STO from HCTP

Lesnars Knee strikes

Jack Swagger

Standing front Wrestling takedown ( All Stars as one of his signatures Kurt also did this had it in HCTP

Known as Doulble leg takedown in all stars

Macho Man Randy Savage

Running Slingshot ( was in SVR 2011)

Running slingshot is in 12. I've done this move countless times.

Bret Hart

Hart attack double team move

Jamie Noble

Trailer hitch

Hurricane

Hurri-choke slam

It's not. It was a front grapple move

Booker T's leg lariat, chops and knee drop.

Kevin Nash's knees and elbows in the corner.

Beth Phoenix glam slam.

Regal Stretch.

Jack Swagger's Ankle Lock (unless you want the Michael Cole taunt before it or the grapevine)

Mick Foley's Cactus Clothesline.

All I can think of for now.

Stone Cold and Shawn Michaels need more taunts.

Jack Swagger's leg spear takedown

Randy Savage/The Miz' slingshot

Orton's reverse Boston crab (he did it once on Christian)

Christian's proper sunset flip animation

Michelle's double underhook front face buster

Booker's jumping side kick

Daniel Bryan's guillotine headlock, his surfboard into dragon sleeper

Kane's claw hold

Hogan's leg drop and taunts should be in no matter what

The Rock's DDT

Austin's spinebuster

Jericho's lionsault, multiple power bombs

A proper Flying Chuck/Flash Kick for Morrison and/or Beautiful Disaster for Cody Rhodes for signatures

While the amount of moves taken out of the series over the years is annoying, I actually though they did a good job with the new moves put in. Especially with DLC and submissions. I think we might have gotten more BP submissions this year than all the submissions we got since 08.

Some of the best new moves came from DLC, like Kharma's reverse torture rack, Brodus' shoulder claw (which should've been in since Umaga used it in his life), batista's "bite", I'd even throw in Bryan's cattle mutilation, yes lock, luger's torture rack, Ziggler's sleeper, and Cole's ankle lock since those are all first time being on a disk.

So, I'm confident in getting moves this year.

just use Kharma's Implant Buster for Michelle Mccool's Wings of love. Also her faithbreaker is in the game. Also just use the Cloverleaf for Lasso from El Paso, Eddied didn't do anything real different from the standard cloverleaf.

Zack Ryder's Knees in the corner are missing.. Heath Slater's Top Rope Powerslam Mick Foley's Corner Punches.

The only moves I'm really hoping for are:

-Proper Lionsault

-Koji Clutch

-Bryan's Guillotine

-A decent Shining Wizard

-Better version of the Cross Rhodes & Beautiful Disaster

-Austin's Spinebuster

-The Brock Lock

-Brock's multiple Powerbombs/Backbreakers

-Standing Dragon Sleeper

-Kimura Lock(Albeit it's rather obvious it's going to be in the game.)

-Proper Lionsault

-Koji Clutch

-Bryan's Guillotine

-A decent Shining Wizard

-Austin's Spinebuster

-The Brock Lock

-Standing Dragon Sleeper

Bet you it aint going to be in.

-Proper Lionsault

-Koji Clutch

-Bryan's Guillotine

-A decent Shining Wizard

-Austin's Spinebuster

-The Brock Lock

-Standing Dragon Sleeper

Why wouldn't it?

Is Road Dogg's Punch combination in 12? I know he isn't.

I thought it was removed in '11, but I could be mistaken. In '12 I think I used that one signature move punch as a replacement.They'll have to put it in for '13... since he's in I mean... it's not like they would put Macho Man in '12 and remove an important move of his that was in last game, right?

-Proper Lionsault

-Koji Clutch

-Bryan's Guillotine

-A decent Shining Wizard

-Austin's Spinebuster

-The Brock Lock

-Standing Dragon Sleeper

Why wouldn't it?

I am thinking maybe too late, just a feeling. Hope it is in though.

-Proper Lionsault

-Koji Clutch

-Bryan's Guillotine

-A decent Shining Wizard

-Austin's Spinebuster

-The Brock Lock

-Standing Dragon Sleeper

Why wouldn't it?

Considering the fact that Brock Lesnar is treated as a big deal in the WWE, and that I don't believe there's a cutoff date for new animations/moves, I'm certain they'd put it in.

We got a new Future Shock DDT for McIntyre, and Sin-Cara's La-Mistica(In fact I believe Sin-Cara himself and quite of few moves in his move set were put in after the cut-off date) for WWE '12.

If they're willing to put in a new animation for a jobber/ midcarder like Drew and Sin-Cara, I'm pretty sure they'll put forth the effort to give a high-profile wrestler like Lesnar his new finishing move(I'm still hoping for those triple powerbombs/the Brock lock though.)

-Proper Lionsault

-Koji Clutch

-Bryan's Guillotine

-A decent Shining Wizard

-Austin's Spinebuster

-The Brock Lock

-Standing Dragon Sleeper

Why wouldn't it?

Considering the fact that Brock Lesnar is treated as a big deal in the WWE, and that I don't believe there's a cutoff date for new animations/moves, I'm certain they'd put it in.

We got a new Future Shock DDT for McIntyre, and Sin-Cara's La-Mistica(In fact I believe Sin-Cara himself and quite of few moves in his move set were put in after the cut-off date) for WWE '12.

If they're willing to put in a new animation for a jobber/ midcarder like Drew and Sin-Cara, I'm pretty sure they'll put forth the effort to give a high-profile wrestler like Lesnar his new finishing move(I'm still hoping for those triple powerbombs/the Brock lock though.)

THQ met up with Cara well before his debut, so they got his scans well in advance along with moves, so his moves were going to be in, no brainer. It all comes down to the timing with Brocks, Mcintrye had that move in 11, reanimated for 12, because his old animation looked like shit, cannot count that. CM Punk debuted his macho elbow this time last year, never made it in, there are probably more, Brock only debuted the kimura a few weeks back.

-Proper Lionsault

-Koji Clutch

-Bryan's Guillotine

-A decent Shining Wizard

-Austin's Spinebuster

-The Brock Lock

-Standing Dragon Sleeper

Why wouldn't it?

THQ met up with Cara well before his debut, so they got his scans well in advance along with moves, so his moves were going to be in, no brainer. It all comes down to the timing with Brocks, Mcintrye had that move in 11, reanimated for 12, because his old animation looked like shit, cannot count that. CM Punk debuted his macho elbow this time last year, never made it in, there are probably more, Brock only debuted the kimura a few weeks back.

Didn't know THQ met up with Cara... well I'm still hoping for the Kimura Lock's inclusion, it's a pretty badass submission hold.

Also I forgot to mention one move.

-Lariat/Clothesline From Hell - For Ryback & possibly Bradshaw as well since I have a feeling him and Farooq are going to be present in game in their APA appearances.

-Proper Lionsault

-Koji Clutch

-Bryan's Guillotine

-A decent Shining Wizard

-Austin's Spinebuster

-The Brock Lock

-Standing Dragon Sleeper

Why wouldn't it?

Didn't know THQ met up with Cara... well I'm still hoping for the Kimura Lock's inclusion, it's a pretty badass submission hold.

-Lariat/Clothesline From Hell - For Ryback & possibly Bradshaw as well since I have a feeling him and Farooq are going to be present in game in their APA appearances.

Yeah, Williams said that they did way back last year. Yeah me too man, lets hope lol.

-Proper Lionsault

-Koji Clutch

-Bryan's Guillotine

-A decent Shining Wizard

-Austin's Spinebuster

-The Brock Lock

-Standing Dragon Sleeper

Why wouldn't it?

Yeah, Williams said that they did way back last year. Yeah me too man, lets hope lol.

I know I'll be handing John Cena his first submission loss in quite some time with Lesnar if it does make it in. :)

I like how half the moves people want in (more than half actually) were in back in HCTP.

Wonder how long it will be before THQ announces they aren't removing any moves this year...and then how long it will be before they either recant or are caught lying...again...for the third year in a row...

Archived