::xDynastyRises Original CAWS::

xDynastyRises

http://imageshack.us...0524185908.jpg/

Click on link, to see the image, If picture is showing sideways, I really don't know why it does that xD. This is an original caw of your caw maker, xWildOnex (Which is me xD!) Destiny Ambers is a type of diva who enjoys wrestling but also loves to party rock. She loves to party, That's why her nickname is Party-D xD This is my personal caw, By the way. Destiny debuted on SvR 09, I tweaked her several times on 12, but I can see I don't need to tweak her anymore.

Introduction of My Self: Hey, My name is Kevin. I'm 14 and Bi-Sexual. I don't often get involved with bullshit that much, but sometimes I do because of drama queens, and all that other unnecessary ignorant rude gimmicks. I'm asian and was born in the USA. I watched WWE like 5 years ago? I think. But now seeing the roster and storylines, I became bored with it. xD Well I hope you guys like me and my Caws, because I will be uploading more as I create more ideas. Psn: xWildOnex

Signature Maneuvers: Chick Boot (Big Boot)

Hangover (Northen Lights Bomb)

Finisher Maneuvers: Beer Gut (Fireman Carry Gutbuster)

Party Rock DDT (Top rope Tornado DDT) (Created Finisher)

Her Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU5chB4ExCc

While I don't exactly think a full on intro is necessary as far as telling people anything personal about you, I will say welcome to CAWS.ws' PS3 originals board. As one of the veteran creators around here, it's always nice to see new members pop up with new characters and concepts. I like the gimmick behind Destiny, a wrestling party girl. It's actually a gimmick that hasn't been done before, so kudos on coming up with something actually original. The attire is realistic and intricate, while still being pretty simple in design. Can't find any faults I'd change personally on the CAW, which is always the sign of quality work. Keep it up, young fella.

I really like the gimmick you gave her. The finisher names are great. I think the Beer Gut name is my favorite. Her attire looks great and it seems like you've got a better handle on the logo creator than I do. It's a simple design, and that's great. If you go flashy, it gets quite messy sometimes.

Oh, and +1 for the Ina avatar. She's among my favorite Samurai Warriors characters. 8-)

Hehe Thanks! And I think I won't be doing attires based off of paint tool logos that much anymore, because of the servers being so crappy grr! -.- So At most times, I'll come up with unique ways on making attires using in game designs!

I really like the gimmick you gave her. The finisher names are great. I think the Beer Gut name is my favorite. Her attire looks great and it seems like you've got a better handle on the logo creator than I do. It's a simple design, and that's great. If you go flashy, it gets quite messy sometimes.

Oh, and +1 for the Ina avatar. She's among my favorite Samurai Warriors characters. 8-)

Haha! I love Ina so much, along with Zhen Ji from the Dynasty Warriors Series. :chux:

While I don't exactly think a full on intro is necessary as far as telling people anything personal about you, I will say welcome to CAWS.ws' PS3 originals board. As one of the veteran creators around here, it's always nice to see new members pop up with new characters and concepts. I like the gimmick behind Destiny, a wrestling party girl. It's actually a gimmick that hasn't been done before, so kudos on coming up with something actually original. The attire is realistic and intricate, while still being pretty simple in design. Can't find any faults I'd change personally on the CAW, which is always the sign of quality work. Keep it up, young fella.

Thanks! It means alot coming from you, I've seen your work throughout 11 and 12 :D You seem to really have the art of originality, I mean it takes me alot of time to think of original stuff. As Well as you keep up the good work! :D

Is she for download?

No, sorry, as I said on the description on top, she's my personal caw and so is my other one that I havent uploaded, so I don't give out formula or put her up for DL, but for all the other caws That I will upload, yes they will be up for download.

http://img15.imagesh...0530155523b.jpg

This is another personal caw of mine, Serenity Sky. She debuted on 09 as well, but her name was Krissy back then. This Diva is well known to be the "Tattooed Punktress" Her favorite band is Superchick. She's a heel, she may have a cute girly face, but trust me she does not like those barbies that roams around places, her goal is to crush every "barbie doll" in the world, so she don't have to feel less superior.

Signatures: Suffocation (G-Grip)

F.T.B- For the Barbies (High Impact Uppercut)

Finishers: Tattooed Face (Sitout Facebuster)

Skyrush DDT (Head DDT or DDT 6)

Her theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-NTIgf79Bk

• 3 weeks later...

Archived