Shawn Michaels Moveset

Righteous

• 2 weeks later...

when did hbk ever use the High Cross 2 or the gutwrench powerbomb.

You must not have watched him in the 90's..

The only reason he ever did the High Cross was to mock Razor Ramon. Give him move thief...

Nah, I'm good.. you can use Move Thief on yours... Or you can use the Piledriver.. But like I say-- these are my personal movesets that I use.. Not everyone plays the same way I do.

... For someone who has no issue claiming to be Righteous you surly grasp on tightly to a lot of pride.

I won't post anymore in your threads and I'll ask that you not step on my toes unintentionally or otherwise.

... For someone who has no issue claiming to be Righteous you surly grasp on tightly to a lot of pride.

I won't post anymore in your threads and I'll ask that you not step on my toes unintentionally or otherwise.

Ahhh, so now you come with the personal attacks.. So I am prideful because I didnt take your "advice", or be all gracious you posted in my thread?.lol... Dont let your ego get the best of you. I dont claim 2 be RIGHTEOUS my friend, it is my lifestyle.. If your toes get stepped on, perhaps you should move your feet.

Ahhh, so now you come with the personal attacks.. So I am prideful because I didnt take your "advice", or be all gracious you posted in my thread?.lol... Dont let your ego get the best of you. I dont claim 2 be RIGHTEOUS my friend, it is my lifestyle.. If your toes get stepped on, perhaps you should move your feet.

Lifestyle or attitude? There's a difference. I'll move my feet. Seems like you want to prove something. And yes it is pride. Obadiah 1:4

I wouldn't say anything at all if that weren't your response whenever anyone posted in your threads. I read your posts, I read a lot of posts from a lot of people. There is nothing the alter. I'm trying to find a difference.

So, I'll move my toes. You watch where you're stepping.

Lifestyle or attitude? There's a difference. I'll move my feet. Seems like you want to prove something. And yes it is pride. Obadiah 1:4

I wouldn't say anything at all if that weren't your response whenever anyone posted in your threads. I read your posts, I read a lot of posts from a lot of people. There is nothing the alter. I'm trying to find a difference.

So, I'll move my toes. You watch where you're stepping.

Ok, seems like you want to have a conversation.. As I said..My lifestyle.. I am proud of who I have become.. That's why it is reflected everywhere. Posting scripts, well I'm glad you know some. Prove something??? This is an internet gaming site.. Not sure what there is to prove. I do something I enjoy, and share with others. I always watch where I step fam, but I also walk where I please. If all my responses were the same when someone posted in my thread, wouldnt my threads be full of duplicate messages? But that's not the case, is it. I respond accordingly when needed..

Another spot on move set right here, like HBK one of my all time faves, I couldn't remember if he did the gut wrench power bomb or suplex but yeah great job with this obe

I used the gutwrench in place of the powerbomb he would do.. His didnt start with a gutwrench, it started like a regular PB, but it would end the same as the gutwrench.. So I used the gutwrench instead of PB 1 or 2.. I like how it turned out.. :) .. Yeah, HBK is 1 of my all time faves as well.. Been with him since The Rocker days! Poor Marty.. lol..

Another spot on move set right here, like HBK one of my all time faves, I couldn't remember if he did the gut wrench power bomb or suplex but yeah great job with this obe

I used the gutwrench in place of the powerbomb he would do.. His didnt start with a gutwrench, it started like a regular PB, but it would end the same as the gutwrench.. So I used the gutwrench instead of PB 1 or 2.. I like how it turned out.. :) .. Yeah, HBK is 1 of my all time faves as well.. Been with him since The Rocker days! Poor Marty.. lol..

yeah me too all the way back to their AWA days, yeah poor Marty... Lol

yeah me too all the way back to their AWA days, yeah poor Marty... Lol

It's funny 2 think like what would've happened if Shawn hadn't kicked him thru the window, and if they would've just stuck 2gether as a tag team. You from Greensboro? I grew up in and around Kings Mountain when I was younger. Got alot of family there. Ahhh, the AWA days.. I miss the good ole territories. Especially being from the southeast. This was, is and will forever be RASSLIN COUNTRY!!!

• 2 months later...

Archived