FCW by Oliber. | Corey Graves added. | Rotundo, Steamboat uploaded.

Oliber.

So, I figured that my days of CAWing for WWE 12 are numbered :lol: I'll be resuming University classes in two weeks, so I thought I'll give one last batch of CAWs for you guys and those who enjoyed my works.

Bo Rotundo

BoHead-1.jpg

BoRotundo.jpg

Richie Steamboat

RichieHead.jpg

RichieSteamboat.jpg

Corey Graves

CoreyHead.jpg

CoreyGraves.jpg

Plan is, to make around 5 FCW guys. Since Dr. Vries got Seth Rollins on the works, Dyno's Chris Hero working for me, and Hippo's Dean Ambrose released, I'm open to make 3 or more FCW guys since I'm working on a Richie Steamboat right now.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was messing around with Steamboat a bit but I'm really glad you are making him. Really didn't want to make his attires. Bo looks good, hair options kinda suck for him because his hair is really long. Unless he has trimmed it, maybe try using some designs to make it seem longer.

Yes, how I wish we can make that Hardy hair longer. I'm thinking of designs to make it longer, but I like it's flow in game, where the length is unnoticeable (at least to me). Thanks for the suggestion though ;)

Bray Wyatt please.

I though he's back to being Husky :lol: anyway, I'm fine with using the in game model for now.

Really looking forward to your richie steamboat

well, here's what I got so far:

RichieHead.jpg

Steamboatpreview.jpg

Attires are gonna be easy to make, will take me around 30 minutes or less so i say he's near final. Took me a lot of time to decide on which Hardy hair to use but I think this is the closest one. Tried the other with designs, but this looks better.

Will tweak a little in the cheek area too, also Bo's eyes are tweaked a little by now.

Thank rjvecw, I'll continue Xavier Woods maybe tomorrow or the day after.

Connor is a possibility, I want to make Taishi but I'm not really a fan of the guy, even when he's with M Pro, I thought Orlov was released?

I'm loving Bo, is he up yet? Steamboat looks really good as well, and Orlov's been released so there's really no point in including him in this FCW project. I'd also like a Corey Graves or Mike Dalton.

I second, or third or whatever, the request for Corey Graves. The tattoos may be quite challenging, but I know there's a tattoo site out there with a lot of pictures of his tattoos. Should be easy to find.

Edit: here are the links I found, if you decide to try him.

http://www.bigtattoo...ng-james-keenan

http://www.bigtattoo...james-keenan-08

There are also a few HQ posed shots which may help you. (remove the space) http://www.flickr. com/photos/tonyknox/sets/72157621255654467/with/3721759430/

Here's a very (very very very) poor and low quality pic to show my attempt on SJK's tattoo.

f.jpg

Tats are a bit light, I admit. But if I can bring them a few shades down in the next update it will be great as it already looks good in game at this point.

Thank you for taking the time to make some FCW caws.

No worries. I didn't play with my WWE save for a month so I figured to give it some love. We never know when this talents will debut to the main roster so it's better to make them sooner.

Archived