Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nao619

Chessman (**16/07 - UPLOADED w/ Render!**)

Awesome job on the last attires man, I've saved Charly Manson on my game solely for the purpose of reuniting the Hell Brothers. Can't wait to download this.

Afternoon folks!

Sorry for the delay with this, I've had a lot going on with work the past few weeks and then to top it off my laptop packed in so I've had to get a new one! Back up and running now!

I should be able to get this uploaded this weekend sometime so keep your eyes peeled! :cool:

Cheers

Afternoon folks!

Sorry for the delay with this, I've had a lot going on with work the past few weeks and then to top it off my laptop packed in so I've had to get a new one! Back up and running now!

I should be able to get this uploaded this weekend sometime so keep your eyes peeled! :cool:

Cheers

Music to my ears!! :)

Uploaded to XBL. Could someone check if it's there please? Tags - CHESSMAN, NAO619, AAA.

If you view the Héroes Inmortales attire within Community Creations, the upper body will not have the red detailing. This is because I had to hack them over the top of the shirt. As long as you don't edit this attire in-game, it plays just fine.

Also, are my other CAWs showing? When I go to 'Users Own' I only see Chessman now?

Cheers

All your caws pop up if you search "nao619"

Do you stll have plans for Cibernetico? I can shoot some refs over to you before mitb.

That's good, as long as they're all still available.

I do yeah, and any refs are appreciated.

Cheers