Chessman (**16/07 - UPLOADED w/ Render!**)

nao619

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've done a pretty amazing job on that attire. Looks sick.

Thanks!

Just for info, that attire isn't editable as I've had to use the editor to manually move the logos (which are actually tattoos) above the shirt for them to appear on the sleeves etc.

When you open that attire in CAW mode and try to change something, it brings the shirt layer back to the top.

There is also a jacket on the Entrance Attire but I can't show that for the reasons above!

New attire looks great man.

Can you take some in game screenshots? One small thing that bugs me about the caw mode shots is that to me the face paint looks a little dark but I don't know if with the in game lighting if that brightens it up a bit.

Looking forward to this one a lot.

New attire looks great man.

Can you take some in game screenshots? One small thing that bugs me about the caw mode shots is that to me the face paint looks a little dark but I don't know if with the in game lighting if that brightens it up a bit.

Looking forward to this one a lot.

I'll see what I can do. I'm pretty sure it goes a bit lighter in-game, but if not I can play about with the texture a bit if it needs brightening up.

Cheers

Just a quick 'help' to anyone who has the ability to fix Paint Tool files and is willing to help me out - please PM me as I can't go any further with this without some new textures I've created.

I can't say anymore on here but those who can do it know what it means.

Cheers!

I have to say... I know next to nothing about Chessman, but I looked at some pics of him after seeing this (because he's just friggin' cool looking) and now I'm excited to check out a few matches to see his moves and whatnot.

I came across a cool pic of him with white make-up. Are you going to do that attire, too, or stick to the reds?

I have to say... I know next to nothing about Chessman, but I looked at some pics of him after seeing this (because he's just friggin' cool looking) and now I'm excited to check out a few matches to see his moves and whatnot.

I came across a cool pic of him with white make-up. Are you going to do that attire, too, or stick to the reds?

Thanks!

Do you have the white paint picture? I saw it in a magazine but couldn't see the attire?

Thanks!

Do you have the white paint picture? I saw it in a magazine but couldn't see the attire?

Same here-- it looks to be solid black, but I'll see if I can locate a full pic. The only good image i have of it is in a "3 faces" magazine pic.

There's a video here that might give you some ideas for moveset if you're not already set there, and in it, in a few points, he's in a really different looking pair of blue and yellow (or purple and yellow) tights.

Still looking for the white make-up attire, though.

http://youtu.be/rcZJ8WEfr9g

• 2 weeks later...

Archived