Chessman (**16/07 - UPLOADED w/ Render!**)

nao619

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Afternoon folks!

Sorry for the delay with this, I've had a lot going on with work the past few weeks and then to top it off my laptop packed in so I've had to get a new one! Back up and running now!

I should be able to get this uploaded this weekend sometime so keep your eyes peeled! :cool:

Cheers

Afternoon folks!

Sorry for the delay with this, I've had a lot going on with work the past few weeks and then to top it off my laptop packed in so I've had to get a new one! Back up and running now!

I should be able to get this uploaded this weekend sometime so keep your eyes peeled! :cool:

Cheers

Music to my ears!! :)

Uploaded to XBL. Could someone check if it's there please? Tags - CHESSMAN, NAO619, AAA.

If you view the Héroes Inmortales attire within Community Creations, the upper body will not have the red detailing. This is because I had to hack them over the top of the shirt. As long as you don't edit this attire in-game, it plays just fine.

Also, are my other CAWs showing? When I go to 'Users Own' I only see Chessman now?

Cheers

All your caws pop up if you search "nao619"

Do you stll have plans for Cibernetico? I can shoot some refs over to you before mitb.

That's good, as long as they're all still available.

I do yeah, and any refs are appreciated.

Cheers

Archived