Chessman (**16/07 - UPLOADED w/ Render!**)

nao619

16th July 2012 - Update

Uploaded to XBL. Could someone check if it's there please? Tags - CHESSMAN, NAO619, AAA.

If you view the Héroes Inmortales attire within Community Creations, the upper body will not have the red detailing. This is because I had to hack them over the top of the shirt. As long as you don't edit this attire in-game, it plays just fine.

Also, are my other CAWs showing? When I go to 'Users Own' I only see Chessman now?

Cheers

23rd June 2012

Evening all.

Added previews for the final 2 attires.

The black attire seems a bit dark in the pictures but with the in-game lighting you can make out the transition between the lighter and darker 'shades' of black. Ideally I'd like to have added some 'shine' to the darker parts using the editor, but I tried that and it's not possible.

Cheers

Los Hell Brothers

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

2011 Héroes Inmortales

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

Rudos (Black Paint)

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

La Secta Cibernetica

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

Cheers

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Myself and Mr. TKO (my cousin) are very pleased with this! Job well done sir. Did we give you enough refs to do a Hell Brothers attire? You could do two Hellbrothers attires if you want because Chessman would wear two different Hell Brother tshirts. The plain one and then the one you made for Charly Manson. If we can find refs could you do a 2011 Heroes Immortales attire when he teamed with Abyss to face Jack Evans and Xtreme Tiger. And the black jumpsuit that he used to wear when he went solo/heel? Once again sir job well done!

Myself and Mr. TKO (my cousin) are very pleased with this! Job well done sir. Did we give you enough refs to do a Hell Brothers attire? You could do two Hellbrothers attires if you want because Chessman would wear two different Hell Brother tshirts. The plain one and then the one you made for Charly Manson. If we can find refs could you do a 2011 Heroes Immortales attire when he teamed with Abyss to face Jack Evans and Xtreme Tiger. And the black jumpsuit that he used to wear when he went solo/heel? Once again sir job well done!

Yeah there were plenty of refs, thanks! I have the 2 x Hell Brothers shirt logos, you mean the plain red one, right?

The 2011 Heroes Inmortales attire is on the list and shouldn't be too tricky hopefully?

Looks great man. I might have some refs from magazine scans at home. I'll check it out a bit later on.

Good stuff again man.

I think this one would be a cool attire

http://luchalibreaaa.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Chessman4.jpg

Trying to find more refs of that one.

Agreed! That attire is SICK!! Those eyes look demonic w/ that attire as well.

Looks great man. I might have some refs from magazine scans at home. I'll check it out a bit later on.

Good stuff again man.

I think this one would be a cool attire

http://luchalibreaaa...6/Chessman4.jpg

Trying to find more refs of that one.

Agreed! That attire is SICK!! Those eyes look demonic w/ that attire as well.

Nice, that's the attire he wore when teaming with Abyss at the 2011 Héroes Inmortales I believe. I'll watch the video on YouTube to try and get a look at the front and back.

Cheers

Those are great, thanks for that! :cool:

Also, preview of the 2011 Héroes Inmortales attire to come later tonight.

Cheers

Archived