43 replies to this topic

#1 Alex17

Alex17

Jobber

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:30 PM

Posted Image

Hi everyone, as you may or may not know the 'Official' Wrestling Figures Fanclub! has pretty much been dead and non-existent for the past number of months, so i have decided to bring to you the 'New Generation' of the Official Wrestling Figures Fanclub.

This is a place where you can post pictures of your shows, recreate your favourite moments in wrestling with your figure collections and customs, create all new federations and shows with your figures and feel free to post and join in on the fun any time!!

I personally have over 100 figures with my very own federation titled 'Big Time Wrestling'©

If you have any questions about joining please message me or post below, thanks.

#2 El Luchador

El Luchador

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,119 posts
  • Gamertag: The Vicenator

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:51 AM

Sign me up bro.

Got a collection that's still growing, and my own little figure fed called EWF (Extreme Wrestling Federation).

#3 Alex17

Alex17

Jobber

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:27 AM

Ok great, hopefully this club can grow to what the other fan club became

#4 Alex17

Alex17

Jobber

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:00 AM

Posted Image

Big Time Wrestling

Roster

Concept

Pay Per Views

Pay Per View Events

1.Barely Legal (30 Man Barely Legal Match With The Winner Receiving A Main Event Shot At Starcade)

2.All Locked Up (An All Steel Caged Themed Pay Per View)

3.Starcade (Grandest Stage Of Them All)

4.Day Of Defeat

5.Meltdown

6.Do Or Die (Main Events Are Loser Leaves Big Time Wrestling Matches)

7.Crush Hour

8.WarZone (Each Match Must Have Some Sort Of Extreme Stipulation)

9.Elimination Derby (Main Events Are Elimination Chamber Matches)

10.Destination X (A Night With No Limits, Where Everything Can And Will Happen, Plus Two Ultimate X Matches)

11.Broken Dreams (Each Superstar In Each Main Event Must Make A Stipulation To Sacrifice If They Lose)

Main Roster

Managers & Authority

Mr.McMahon (Face) - Owner & General Manager Of Big Time Wrestling

Todd Grisham (Face) - Interviewer

James Mitchell (Major Heel) - Manager

Main Roster

Jack Swagger(Face)

Big Show(Tweener)

Daniel Bryan(Face)

Chris Jericho(Face)

Rey Mysterio(Face)

Evan Bourne(Face)

Cody Rhodes(Heel)

Alberto Del Rio(Heel)

(Sheamus(Face)

Chavo Guerrero(Heel)

Edge(Face)

Christian(Face)

Dolph Ziggler(Heel)

Zack Ryder(Face)

Bret Hart(Face)

Ryback(Heel)

Sin Cara(Face)

John Morrison(Face)

Tyson Kidd(Face)

CM Punk(Face Of The Company)

Concept

Official Name: Friday Night Big Time Wrestling

Colour: Blue

Theme Song: War Of Change by Thousand Foot Krutch

There will be two shows every Friday night before the Pay Per View event on Sunday

Champions:

World Heavyweight Champion: Jack Swagger

Big Time Champion: CM Punk

Intercontinental Champion: Cody Rhodes

Money In The Bank Briefcase Holder: Cody Rhodes

United States Champion: Dolph Ziggler

World Tag Team Championships: Vacant

Other

The Very First Big Time Wrestling Episode For Season 4 Will Be Uploaded Here This Friday Night

As We Build Towards One Of The Most Important Pay Per View Events On The Calendar, 'Barely Legal'

Here Is A Little Preview Of This Friday Night

Dolph Ziggler© VS John Morrison For The United States Championship

Cody Rhodes© VS Zack Ryder For The Intercontinental Championship

Mr.McMahon Has An Announcement Regarding The Tag Team Division & Championships

Daniel Bryan VS Chris Jericho In A Big Time Championship #1 Contendership Match

#5 Alex17

Alex17

Jobber

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:36 AM

Big Time Wrestling Episode #1

Season 4

The show opens with its brand new and official theme song, War of Change by Thousand Foot Krutch, 'Welcome everyone to the season four premiere of Big Time Wrestling!! And tonight as we build towards one week from Sundays Barely Legal Pay Per View as the road to Starcade officially begins, right here tonight we have not one but two championship matches, also Daniel Bryan takes on Chris Jericho for a shot at Big Time Champion CM Punk one week from Sunday at Barely Legal 24, all this and more only on Friday Night Big Time Wrestling!!

First Match:Dolph Ziggler© VS John Morrison for the United States Championship

Before the match Dolph Ziggler entered carrying a mysterious briefcase, cutting a promo, "You people are disgusting, hurry up and get my opponent out here so I can quickly finish the match and get away from each and every one of you peasants!!"
Crowd Reaction: "BOOOO YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK!!"
Dolph Ziggler: "Oh you want to know what in the briefcase? Well bad luck! Your gonna have to wait till one week from Sundays Barely Legal event, and trust me, the contents of this briefcase is well worth it."
Big pop as JoMo enters the arena, he wastes no time as the match begins...The match went back and fourth and really was a classic between two top talent and an incredible way to open the first show for season four, Ziggler went for the ZigZag but JoMo countered, moving Ziggler over the the right corner of the ring towards the turnbuckle, JoMo hits the Starship Pain!! 1...2...3!!!!

Winner:New United States Champion, John Morrison

Second Match:Cody Rhodes© VS Zack Ryder For The Intercontinental Championship

Winner:New Intercontinental Champion, Zack Ryder
After the match some familiar music hit, then out of nowhere attacking Ryder from behind is none other than the original Intercontinental Champion himself, Jay Lethal!! This of course comes as a huge shock as Jay Lethal is not even under contract with Big Time Wrestling, well whatever the reason is, we will all get answers from Lethal right here next week!

Third Match:Big Show VS Bret Hart - No.1 Contendership for the World Heavyweight Championship

Winner:Big Show
During the match Tyson Kidd appeared at center stage giving an intense look to Bret 'Hitman' Hart.. No word as of yet why Tyson was out at Bret Harts match, more on that next week.

Fourth Segment:Mr.McMahon enters, gets on the mic and simply says...
"Now I am extremely pleased that tonight begins the new era and change to move this company forward, however, having said that, their is still one division that I am not completely satisfied with, and that is of course the tag team division, I am officially stripping the champions, Alberto Del Rio & Chavo Guerrero of their championships, and from this day forward I am putting together a four round World Tag Team Championship tournament. This tournament will lead all the way up to a Fatal Four Way Triangle Ladder Match for the World Tag Team Championships at the 24th Annual Starcade!! Oh and this tag team tournament begins right here right now!!!"

Fifth Match:Tag Team Championship Tournament Round 1, Match 1
The Uso Brothers VS MVP & Mark Henry

Winners: The Uso Brothers(Heels)

Sixth Match:Tag Team Championship Tournament Round 1, Match 1
Warlord & Finlay VS The Motor City Machine Guns

Winners:Warlord & Finlay(Faces)

Main Event:Chris Jericho VS Daniel Bryan - Big Time Championship Contendership

Both men gave it their absolute all in this match, an incredible move set of submissions, high flying style and most importantly really got the crowd going, Jericho goes for the walls but Bryan counters into the Yes! Lock, Jericho almost taps but manages to get to the ropes, Bryan goes up to the top rope for a high risk maneuver and then BAM!! Jericho out of nowhere hits a massive Code Breaker, goes for the pin, 1.....2.....BLACK, Lights go out and no one has an idea of what is happening, five to ten seconds later the lights come back on and of course standing in the middle of the ring is the devil himself, James Mitchell!!! We haven't seen Mitchell since the Monster Abyss lost the match to Jack Swagger back at Do Or Die to end the career of Abyss!!! Mitchell raises his cane in hand, sadistic like music hits and out comes a masked man!!! The masked man has Jericho in the cobra clutch and then both he and Mitchell run up the entrance ramp.... Daniel Bryan appears and BAM!! Canadian Destroyer from Bryan to Jericho!!!! 1....2....3!!!!
Daniel Bryan celebrates his victory in the ring as Big Time Champion, CM Punk appears and looks on at center stage as the show fades out...

END OF SHOW

Updated Barely Legal 24 Card

Main Event: 30 Man Barely Legal Match With The Winner Receiving A Championship Match Of Their Choosing At The 24th Annual Starcade!!

CM Punk© VS Daniel Bryan For The Big Time Championship - No DQ Match

Jack Swagger© VS Big Show For The World Heavyweight Championship

The Masked Man W/James Mitchell VS Chris Jericho

Dolph Ziggler To Unveil The Contents Of Th Briefcase

Here are some pictures from tonights event....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 Dazman™

Dazman™
  • Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:15 PM

Where did you get the WrestleMania 25 stage from? I have never seen it before.

Anyway, I have to get the upcoming CM Punk figure with the "Best In The World" shirt, it looks great.

#7 Alex17

Alex17

Jobber

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:57 PM

Its a JAKKS playset, i just took the cardboard entrance off and the actual stage is a custom that i made.

#8 Dazman™

Dazman™
  • Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:26 PM

Well you have done a good job with it Man. It looks just as good as the real thing.

#9 Alex17

Alex17

Jobber

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:16 PM

Thanks man! It really wasn't that hard, believe it or not the stage is an elite scale ring!!

Big Time Wrestling Episode #2
Season 4

The show opens with the official theme song for Friday Night Big Time Wrestling, 'War Of Change' by Thousand Foot Krutch, "And welcome everyone to Friday Night Big Time Wrestling!! We are just 48 hours away from one of the hottest Pay Per Views of the year, because the road to Starcade begins this Sunday at Barely Legal!! And tonight we get answers from the recent actions of Jay Lethal last week, what will he have to say, also tonight it could very well be our biggest main event in recent Big Time Wrestling history when Barely Legal opponents team up tonight against one another, it's the World Heavyweight Champion Jack Swagger teaming up with his opponent for this Sunday no other than the Worlds Largest Athlete, Big Show, against the Big Time Champion himself CM Punk and Daniel Bryan!!

First Segment:Jay Lethal enters as the boo's roar throughout the arena..
Crowd Reaction: "LETHAL SUCKS, LETHAL SUCKS, LETHAL SUCKS, LETHAL SUCKS!!!"
Jay Lethal: "You know I was always one of those guys who was the winner in every single situation, well, almost every situation. Season 3 at Day Of Defeat my contract with Big Time Wrestling expired, I was forced to hand over MY intercontinental championship and also say goodbye, Vince McMahon didn't want me to resign with his precious company, that is a complete slap in the face after me carrying your intercontinental championship division for so many seasons, who was the first ever Big Time Wrestling Intercontinental Champion? ME!!!
Crowd Reaction: "BOOOOOOO!!!!"
Jay Lethal: "For so many months I worked my ass off for $25.00 paychecks and a second hand Diet Coke at all of the Indy federations..
Only months later I get a call from the almighty Vince McMahon asking me if I want my job back!! And I said on only one condition Vince, I want Zack Ryder's head on a freaking chopping block!!
Crowd Reaction: "BOOOOO!!! YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK"
Jay Lethal: "So Ryder whether you except my challenge or not it was in my contract so I have legal terms involved now, the match has been made, grandest stage of them all, Jay Lethal VS Zack Ryder in a loser leaves Big Time Wrestling match!!!"
Crowd Reaction: "YOU SUCK, BOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Well our first match for the 24th annual Starcade has been officially made, it will be Zack Ryder VS Jay Lethal in a loser leaves Big Time Wrestling Match!! The only question on everyone else's mind is of course, will it be for the Intercontinental Championship? Time will tell...

Second Match:Tag Team Championship Tournament Round 1 Match 3
The Hitmen (Bret Hart & Tyson Kidd) VS Air Boom! (Rey Mysterio & Evan Bourne)
An incredible high flying tag team match between four of the best high flyers in the industry today, Tyson Kidd walked off on Bret Hart, the crowd began to boo Kidd as he made his way up the entrance stage..

Winners: Air Boom!

Still no word on why Tyson Kidd keeps turning his back on Bret Hart...

Third Match:Tag Team Championship Tournament Round 1 Match 4
APA (Kenny Dykstra & The Ultimate Warrior) VS Team Greatness (Kid Kash & Matt Hardy)

Winners: APA

Fourth Match:Chris Jericho VS Cody Rhodes
On paper this match looks great, it has all the makings of a big time match and classic, however, this was not the case, Chris Jericho made his entrance but before his opponent could even come out, the masked man with James Mitchell attacked, Cody Rhodes then entered, the bell rung, as Rhodes simply made the pinfall...

Winner:Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes then cut a quick heel promo on how this Sunday he will become the youngest man in history to win the 30 man Barely Legal match, segment his name in history and go on to win his first ever World Championship!!

Main Event:Jack Swagger & Big Show VS CM Punk & Daniel Bryan
The match started off like any other traditional tag team match would, it seemed like the Barely Legal opponents would seem to put their differences aside for one night only to co-exist, but this was surely not the case, Big Show choke slammed Jack Swagger all the way to the floor, Daniel Bryan and CM Punk began beating on Big Show as they knew that if they couldn't he would tear them both apart, Daniel Bryan attempted a Canadian Destroyer but Show was obviously too heavy to get the flip over, Punk hit a GTS on Daniel Bryan, then almost immediately after that, CM Punk gets to KO! Punch from the Big Show, Show then walks over and picks up the World Championship belt that belongs to Jack Swagger!! Will that be the picture this Sunday in just 48 hours at the 24th annual Barely Legal, goodnight, see you then. Big Shows music plays as the show fades out....

END OF SHOW

Full Big Time Wrestling Barely Legal 24 Card

Official Theme Song:Let It Rock By Kevin Rudolph

Main Event: 30 Man Barely Legal Match With The Winner Receiving A Championship Match Of Their Choosing At The 24th Annual Starcade!!
Some Participants:
1.John Morrison
2.Rey Mysterio
3.Cody Rhodes
4.Zack Ryder
5.Sheamus
6.Kane
7.Ryback
8.Sin Cara
9.Evan Bourne
10.Christian
11.Edge
12.Alberto Del Rio
13.Bret Hart
14.The Ultimate Warrior
15.Tyson Kidd

CM Punk© VS Daniel Bryan For The Big Time Championship - No DQ Match

Jack Swagger© VS Big Show For The World Heavyweight Championship

The Masked Man W/James Mitchell VS Chris Jericho

Dolph Ziggler To Unveil The Contents Of Th Briefcase

Here are some pictures from tonights event.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 #NGMovement

#NGMovement

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:52 AM

I havnt collected in ages, mainly because i have no money to add to the collection, NGW hasnt happened in ages either but i plan to do it again one day, your show is going good Alex, incredible ring and entrance gear

#11 Alex17

Alex17

Jobber

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:10 PM

Thanks heaps man!! When you start NGW again will you do it on this thread?

#12 #NGMovement

#NGMovement

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:54 PM

I doubt it, im never on the pc nowadays but we will see.

The Best in the World Punk looks awesome but i wish they wouldve redid his face

#13 Alex17

Alex17

Jobber

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:36 AM

yeah fair enough, I'm posting Barely Legal 24 on sunday..

#14 #NGMovement

#NGMovement

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:55 AM

Just saw the TNA Deluxe 7 line, how dissapointing

#15 Alex17

Alex17

Jobber

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:16 AM

Yeah i agree, TNA have a lot more to worry about than their figures if you know what i mean, they drew a 0.9 this past thursday. Horrible.

#16 El Luchador

El Luchador

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,119 posts
  • Gamertag: The Vicenator

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:20 AM

Will start posting my own figure fed when my golden Elite Sin Cara comes.

#17 Alex17

Alex17

Jobber

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:13 AM

Ok great sounds good El Luchador

#18 #NGMovement

#NGMovement

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:42 AM

Is barely legal being posted tonight still?

#19 Alex17

Alex17

Jobber

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:37 AM

Nope, i haven't had enough time to write it...

#20 Alex17

Alex17

Jobber

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:59 AM

Hey guys i know i meant to post barely legal the other week but i just haven't had the time, I've been doing the shows but just not writing them, so i just completed Starcade and i will be posting the quick results to both shows in order to catch everyone up because i really do want to do this... I will be starting my fed fresh with the show after Starcade which i will be posting weekly and in detail from now on. The fed just wasn't going anywhere so i needed some time to repackage it and bring in some new talent...

Big Time Wrestling Barely Legal Quick Results

Dolph Ziggler unveiled the briefcase as the Hardcore Championship/Mick Foley returned and set a challenge to Ziggler for Starcade 24

CM Punk defeated Daniel Bryan to retain his Big Time Championship - The Miz made his return setting a challenge to Punk at Starcade 24

Jack Swagger defeated Big Show to retain his World Heavyweight Championship

The Masked Man W/James Mitchell defeated Chris Jericho (Chris Jericho is now out of action with a torn pectoral, there is no telling how long Jericho will be out for....

Barely Legal Match: It came down to two.. Christian & Cody Rhodes - Winner: Cody Rhodes!!

Cody Rhodes is going to Starcade 24 with a championship match of his choosing....

Here is the full Starcade Card in which the quick results will be posted this Tuesday!!

John Morrison© VS MVP - United States Championship

The Uso Brothers VS Kane & Big Show - For the fourth entry in the triangle ladder match

Zack Ryder© VS Jay Lethal - Intercontinental Championship - Loser Leaves Big Time Wrestling

Chavo Guerrero & Alberto Del Rio VS Edge & Christian VS Rey Mysterio & Evan Bourne - Vacant World Tag Team Championships - Fatal Four Way Triangle Ladder Match

Bret Hart VS Tyson Kidd - Career Threatening Match

Dolph Ziggler© VS Mick Foley - Hardcore Championship

Jack Swagger© VS Cody Rhodes - World Heavyweight Championship

CM Punk© VS The Miz - Big Time Championship

James Mitchell Unveils The Mystery Of The Masked Man

On Tuesday i will be posting the quick results for Starcade and a detailed preview of what is to come for the future of Big Time Wrestling, my apologies for this but like i said, the plans that i had just weren't what they could have been so expect huge things for the new revolution of Big Time Wrestling. I will keep everyone up to date on any future signings of talent etc..

Edited by Alex17, 09 June 2012 - 12:12 PM.