No Game Save Updates Anymore?

lamentofking

I remember back in the SVR Series for PS2 days people would upload game saves with CAWs in an attempt to update the game roster . Why haven't people done this for WWE '12 ? Sorry I've been out of the loop of things . Once I got a Wii, I played the last two SVR games (svr 2011 and 2010) for the Wii and I didn't see too much of a community for game updates there . I have a PS3 now and I knew the games were better on ps3/360 so once wwe 12 came out I made a rush to buy it for ps3 lol . So yeah what happened to game save updates? Do people find no point anymore due to Community Creations ? I visited code-x earlier and it looks like the same chiz is going on over there too .

Because the games use Console IDs and Profile IDs now. In order to use someone elses save, you'd need to change the IDs on every file, and rehash/resign it. It's also a bigger file. I remember a PS2 save would be maybe 2mb, but these days it's no problem to get saves that are 500+mb in size, which depending on the speed of your internet could take a while to upload/download.

Community Creations has also made gamesaves less necessary as well though

Archived