Garaunteed way to injure people?

Last Ride 123

I try to set up come backs in universe mode but i like to actually injure someone to do it...but i have the hardest time injuring people...it hardly ever happens. Anybody know any good ways? Ive literally kicked the hell out of people like Cm punk- Edge- Benoit and many other for 30-40 minutes sometimes, with weapon variations and everything i could think of...nothing. Please help.

just keep doing your finisher to them coz i was playing agianst vader as santino and i done around 7/8 finishers to vader no weapons or anything then he was injured dont no if this helps but just try normal matches and just keep finishering them :D

Multiple finishers. The Jackhammer is the strongest. 4 or 5 of those usually injures a guy. But you can't always injure people with finishers because some are really weak on the game. You could hit a guy with 50 rko's or styles clashes and you won't hurt them. Side note. Is there any way to hurt divas? I've never seen one get injured on the game.

Multiple finishers. The Jackhammer is the strongest. 4 or 5 of those usually injures a guy. But you can't always injure people with finishers because some are really weak on the game. You could hit a guy with 50 rko's or styles clashes and you won't hurt them. Side note. Is there any way to hurt divas? I've never seen one get injured on the game.

Really? Ive injured Alicia fox. Match her up against Kharma.

Really? Ive injured Alicia fox. Match her up against Kharma.

Thats weird. I hit Vickie with 15 kudo drivers trying to injure her cuz I was sick of her being the number 1 contender, yet she walked away fine. lol I think in real life 15 kudo drivers would likely kill a person.

Archived