The Official Slammiversary X PPV Discussion Thread

Misatouki

Legendary? No.

True, Kash and Hernandez are both guys who are known in TNA for doing quite a bit for them in the past, but that doesn't suddenly give reason to have these two heels (who have never had any sort of encounter) have a match on the main PPV card. Especially when there were already eight cards and a pretty important segment meant to be on the card beforehand.

I guess another reason for my dislike in this match being on the card is my solid dislike in Hernandez.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The current attendance number going by tickets already sold (not the final attendance number) is said to be around 5,300 (of 5,909 being the being the max. capacity). So TNA did pretty well for ticket sales and it should be a nice crowd tonight.

wow i'm surprised for once TNA actually sold most of there tickets instead of giving most of them away for free good job TNA you make that money.

I think Jeff Jarrett will be the first inductee into the first TNA HoF, as he doesn't have a match on the card. Hell, he may even retire. It seems weird for it to be someone like Sting - it'll be like "I'm in the HoF...now I need to do my match!"

I know it happened with Flair, but he was the only active pro wrestler to be inducted in the WWE HoF.

Archived