The Official Slammiversary X PPV Discussion Thread

Misatouki

I'm wondering how TNA has managed to be so seeming unprepared for they're most important and important Pay-Per-View ever. Maybe the workers will put on a clinic to make it special.

Also, why the *censored* isn't Hardy in a match, that is of significance.

I am thinking there will be some sort of match between him, Anderson and RVD. I don't see any of them being left off the card.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am hoping the Joe/Aries is changed an X Division title match or something, it's not like Samoa Joe hasn't held it before and it would be the 3rd PPV in a row that the X Division title hasn't been defended. I don't see why they couldn't have added RVD, Anderson and Hardy to the World title match either and have a KOTM match rather than two seperate matches. A win in the KOTM match could have done wonders for Bobby Roode but he's going to be stuck with beating Sting again. Also why was Kid Kash vs. Hernandez added? It just seems like a random match to me but I haven't seen IMPACT yet.

^Watching Impact won't help, that match was just randomly added onto the card. Hopefully just as a pre-show match (or maybe as the opener, with the Tag Team Match going on the pre-show... one could dream). Nine matches along with probable surprises, videos, etc,. and the HoF all on three hours will do no good for the show at all.

The full card is up, along with Before the Bell. This would have been a good card for any other PPV other than Slammiversary or Bound For Glory. For what should have been treated as a very special night for TNA to say "hey, we're proud to celebrate our ten year anniversary," it is a pretty lackluster card.

MY PREDICTIONS

6edych.jpg

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match

© Bobby Roode vs. Sting

vxd9up.jpg

TNA World Tag Team Championship Match

© Daniels & Kazarian vs. AJ Styles & Kurt Angle

r6w7ra.jpg

Singles Match

Bully Ray vs. Joseph Park

2145req.jpg

Triple Threat Number 1 Contender Match

Rob Van Dam vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Anderson

v4mqte.jpg

Tag Team Match

Robbie E & Robbie T vs. Devon & Garrett Bischoff

5nu2xj.jpg

TNA Knockouts Championship Match

© Gail Kim vs. Miss Tessmacher

i6ks3o.jpg

Open Challenge Match

Crimson vs. ???

206lcau.jpg

Singles Match

Samoa Joe vs. Austin Aries

6pwygx.jpg

Singles Match

Kid Kash vs. Hernandez

xp51k1.jpg

Kudos to Dazman for making my predictions look so nice lol. Saved me butt-loads of time by just copying and pasting. :)

MY PREDICTIONS

6edych.jpg

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match

© Bobby Roode vs. Sting

vxd9up.jpg

TNA World Tag Team Championship Match

© Daniels & Kazarian vs. AJ Styles & Kurt Angle

r6w7ra.jpg

Singles Match

Bully Ray vs.Joseph Park

2145req.jpg

Triple Threat Number 1 Contender Match

Rob Van Dam vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Anderson

v4mqte.jpg

Tag Team Match

Robbie E & Robbie T vs. Devon & Garrett Bischoff

5nu2xj.jpg

TNA Knockouts Championship Match

© Gail Kim vs.Miss Tessmacher

i6ks3o.jpg

Open Challenge Match

Crimson vs. ???

206lcau.jpg

Singles Match

Samoa Joe vs. Austin Aries

6pwygx.jpg

Singles Match

Kid Kash vs. Hernandez

xp51k1.jpg

looks like an okay card. Hope Morgan is not Crimson's opponent though.

I am thinking it is going to be a big name from TNA's past . Possibly Christian Cage now that we know he will appear.

I don't think Christian will wrestle i'm guessing its a walk on or sitting in the crowd and just talking what he remembers about being in tna. Im sure Vince wouldn't allow him to wrestle.

I can't help but feel like for a tenth anniversary show, the card is lacking. I mean, this should be a huge night for TNA, they can stick it to everybody who said they'd never last this long and said they'd be dead every year for the last ten years. But some of it just seems slapped together at the last minute like the 3 way or Kash/Hernandez. Don't get me wrong, some of the matches should be pretty good but if they shuffled everything around I think they'd have a better line-up.

I can't help but feel like for a tenth anniversary show, the card is lacking. I mean, this should be a huge night for TNA, they can stick it to everybody who said they'd never last this long and said they'd be dead every year for the last ten years. But some of it just seems slapped together at the last minute like the 3 way or Kash/Hernandez. Don't get me wrong, some of the matches should be pretty good but if they shuffled everything around I think they'd have a better line-up.

I kind of agree with this, other than the first Hall Of Fame Inductee there is just nothing that really gives it that special 10 Anniversary feeling. Don't get me wrong it's a great match line up that would have been perfect for any other regular PPV. But for this one, they should have brought back some of the old TNA stars and have them face the current roster if you ask me. It would have given this PPV so much more of a meaning for what it is.

Why does it have to make sense? If TNA is where wrestling matters its just a wrestling match.

Alright ill spin it for you. It makes sense because both are professional wrestlers trying to get higher up the ranks of TNA. There ya go.

LOL thats a joke right......

It does not make any sence!

This is their biggest show ever! And they put on some random filler match!?

WHY MAY I ASK!?

Thats like if WWE put Heath Slater Vs. Tyler Reks at Wrestlemania, with no storyline or build up what so ever.

Does TNA have problems filling out the 3 hours space?

Why not bring in an old school TNA legend?

Why put on a random filler match.

Oh by the way TNA is not the place where Wrestling matters, you stole that from ROH ;)

The current attendance number going by tickets already sold (not the final attendance number) is said to be around 5,300 (of 5,909 being the being the max. capacity). So TNA did pretty well for ticket sales and it should be a nice crowd tonight.

I kind of agree with this, other than the first Hall Of Fame Inductee there is just nothing that really gives it that special 10 Anniversary feeling. Don't get me wrong it's a great match line up that would have been perfect for any other regular PPV. But for this one, they should have brought back some of the old TNA stars and have them face the current roster if you ask me. It would have given this PPV so much more of a meaning for what it is.

Bitches, you be stealin' from what I already said.

Guess who arrived?

http://lockerz.com/s/216138723

Does anybody ever remember these two having a feud against each other? If not, I think one would have been pretty good back then.

^I'm pretty sure that they've had a couple of singles matches together, but I'm having a hard time remembering if they ever had a singles feud. I thought they did for a quick second, but suddenly remembered that it was Kaz, not Roode.

Anyway, there still doesn't seem to be any mention of one of the matches on the card being for the pre-show (which the tag team match should)... it leaves question as to which matches will be very short (DAMN IT, HOPEFULLY THE TAG MATCH!) to save enough room for others on the card, and the Hall of Fame.

I see Brooke/Miss Tessmacher winning the KO title tonight. With Texas being her home-state and how well she did against Gail at Sacrifice, I wouldn't be surprised.

Why does it have to make sense? If TNA is where wrestling matters its just a wrestling match.

Alright ill spin it for you. It makes sense because both are professional wrestlers trying to get higher up the ranks of TNA. There ya go.

LOL thats a joke right......

It does not make any sence!

This is their biggest show ever! And they put on some random filler match!?

WHY MAY I ASK!?

Thats like if WWE put Heath Slater Vs. Tyler Reks at Wrestlemania, with no storyline or build up what so ever.

Does TNA have problems filling out the 3 hours space?

Why not bring in an old school TNA legend?

Why put on a random filler match.

Oh by the way TNA is not the place where Wrestling matters, you stole that from ROH ;)

Actually if i'm not mistaken, Kid Kash has been with TNA since it started back in 2002 i believe. He has won the X-Division Title and Has been NWA World Tag Team Champion. I think he is a legend to TNA. Hernandez was just part of a Legendary team in TNA called L.A.X....

Archived