Tips for Design-a-Storyline?

I've never been able to do a really well Design-a-storyline without it being repetitive, I've seen people do entire year long storylines yet I can't even finish a Road to Wrestlemania type storyline going through Royal Rumble to Wrestlemania without repeating something. Any tips you could give me would be most appreciated, Also is anyone else having the Mid-Match glitch where the crowd is obnoxiously loud well the scene loads so you can't hear anything but the annoying "Buzzing" of the crowd?

You just have to be creative, or you can copy storylines already used by WWE or other companies, but change them to your liking. Don't forget to use the "branching" feature, so that it's more like the old SD! game season modes. If you do that, your story can be played differently each time you or others play it. It helps make it not so repetitive....like RTWM mode.

Also, rather than just using the superstars, you should create some new characters (CAWs), give them some interesting new gimmicks and stories. That should give you more ideas on making more stories in Story Designer.

You could switch between using the the basic Win Match celebration scene and the Royal Rumble win scene (of course, trimming the part where he points at the Mania sign) You shouldn't always use the match celebration scene after every match, you could go to the commentary table and have them talk about how great or terrible the match was. How you end the show depends entirely upon the story you have going.

Also, you should change the camera angles amd trim the scenes so that even though they are the same scenes you're using over and over again, it won't seem like it, thats what I do. Even with commentary scenes, you should switch between using the basic commentary scene and using the "Guest" one, but trim the scene to before the part where the guest shows up.

You are right, there is only so many ways you can do things with SD, and it will get repetitive, but you have to use your creativity to change scenes to make them seem like ones you haven't used before.

Plan your stories by basing them off of an action and reaction approach.

Create what you want your story to be like in the big picture and then from there insert spots or scenes where things may not go as planned like you thought making your story longer with new scenes that derails you from how it was initaitally going to finish in your head until you're actually ready to finish the story how you originally planned. Hope you understood that lol.

Archived