KENTA Tweak - UPLOADED - 05/31

Rewmac

Recently I have a finished tweaking up a KENTA to my liking. First of all I won't try and sell this as my own work. I did tweak the face and body morph, got rid of the crotch blur, fixed minor PT placing. I did this for myself, but I decided I'd share this here. I'm now CAW maker, but I kinda worked hard to get what I want.

UPLOADED on 05/31 - Tags: Rewmac, KENTA, Caws.ws

The upload includes renders

Original CAW and first 3 attire PT plus No Mercy PT: Nishi666

PTs for 4th attire: deanymoose

Face morph tweaks based on: Ruaidri's and NWOlschool's KENTA

First attire No Mercy and face shot - I basically formed up the face, tweaked up using different refs for a more accurate look. Changed the skin tone and shine.

Face and Body Morph Update:

kentafaceupdate.jpg

kentabodyupdate.jpg

Old

facenoah.jpg

I'm still tweaking the face to get the final result, I am open to suggestions.

nomercy1.jpg

Second & Third Attires - Face shot of Silver Tights Attires

classicslots.png

4th Attire

nomercy2n.jpg

This won't be uploaded until I get permission from all the original creators.

Here is a video of this KENTA in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Waefepsk2EQ

Ok i dont know what ur layers look like but imo i would use the mohawk hair thick mohawk and add black desighns to cover rest of head be cause i think alot of what ur not happy with is caused by the hair line bring his mouth thickness down a few clicks pull his ears closer to his head lower eye height a couple of clicks and jaw width he has more of a pointed jaw idk check it out i think this looks good over all though good job nice attires

A couple these things were already on my list :) Thanks :) Body morph is now fixed, I will take captures tomorrow. I haven't made any of the attires, just readded the PT files, fixed a location on some and fixed the crotch blur.

I'm fine with the head judging by the ref pics. I added some tweaks to the nose as well. Reformed the body, adding width to the shoulders and lowering the arms length and it's overall size. Some other modifications were made, will post updates on this one tomorrow.

I got all the permission, so this will go up on or before Wednesday.

I know I said I'm gonna upload this on Wednesday. The thing is I found someone who will help me out with some new PTs so it's gonna have a little more special stuff in it. Whenever I get the PTs for this I upload it with moveset and render.

Still waiting on the PT update from Saul. Then I update. Basically minor tweaks to body morph and some face corrections so far. Will have a full update on this after I got the PT :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived