bobby de niero's ROH/PWG Pt.2 ***Update*** 6/25/12 B-boy & Paul London Uploaded

bobby de niero

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aj needs the new p1 logo on the back of his blue and white attire i will post it at 6 pm eastern and the styles on his front above the crotch needs to be the same letter textures as the ones of the sides so remove the back logo of jacket

what r the tags gonna be and ill give you full credit

RISINGLEGEND21, TNA , AJ STYLES sorry took soo long to upload bad servers here....

UPLOADED NOW

ONE FOR HIS BLACK AND SILVER (current ) AND 1 for his ( BLUE AND WHITE ATTIRE)

P.S. THE 1 LOGO ON HIS BOOTS SHOULD BE ONLY ON LEFT AND THE WORD PHENOMENAL ON HIS HIS RIGHT BOOT ...ALWAYS!! LOL

look at some of his attires its all the same

RISINGLEGEND21, TNA , AJ STYLES sorry took soo long to upload bad servers here....

UPLOADED NOW

P.S. THE 1 LOGO ON HIS BOOTS SHOULD BE ONLY ON LEFT AND THE WORD PHENOMENAL ON HIS HIS RIGHT BOOT ...ALWAYS!! LOL

thanks i did nt have refs of yhe back of the coat or right boot thanks they will be a quick change

UPLOADED NOW

Thanks again for pt looks great

I grabbed your Rave this morning, couldn't pass up that baby blue and white attire. Thanks for that, brother.

Im glad u like it i made it for you man

Aj On live

bobby im glad you like it....already made his p1 attires for blue and whit and black and silver and his new red tshirt with p1 logo and on the back it says

"there can be only one "

heres a video link of the tshirt watch it and u might be able to use it for a street attire

bobby im glad you like it....already made his p1 attires for blue and whit and black and silver and his new red tshirt with p1 logo and on the back it says

"there can be only one "

heres a video link of the tshirt watch it and u might be able to use it for a street attire

These look good... the only thing I really would recommend is that for the tattoos, you need to start with a skin tone color and then darken it until it looks dark but not black. It is hard to tell from the pics because they aren't great quality, but they look more like they are drawn on with a sharpie than actual tattoo ink and this is usually the case when you use black instead of a really dark skin tone to make them. If you play around with a preset design and make it match the skin tone exactly then darken it until it looks like a tattoo and write down those color numbers it will give you a place to start.

I actually prefer the shorter shorts like you are using for them because the longer shorts tends to hide their knee pads and stuff.

I would also play around with the facial hair on Mark... that one you are using throws the mouth area off I think. Overall, these are looking very good.

Hate to be 'that guy' but could you consider making the backseat boyz?

i cn c what i cn do

These look good... the only thing I really would recommend is that for the tattoos, you need to start with a skin tone color and then darken it until it looks dark but not black. It is hard to tell from the pics because they aren't great quality, but they look more like they are drawn on with a sharpie than actual tattoo ink and this is usually the case when you use black instead of a really dark skin tone to make them. If you play around with a preset design and make it match the skin tone exactly then darken it until it looks like a tattoo and write down those color numbers it will give you a place to start.

I actually prefer the shorter shorts like you are using for them because the longer shorts tends to hide their knee pads and stuff.

I would also play around with the facial hair on Mark... that one you are using throws the mouth area off I think. Overall, these are looking very good.

thank you for the suggestions about the tattoos im glad u like them

Archived