bobby de niero's ROH/PWG Pt.2 ***Update*** 6/25/12 B-boy & Paul London Uploaded

bobby de niero

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where have u been all my life these r the best refs ive had all year man thanks

Dark Dragon does an avalanche styles clash for a finisher.

thanks ive been watching vids and he alwasys loses

bobby whats word on joey kaos? imtry n grab bboy in a few

the word is i havent started him yet people keep throwing things at me im gonna do paul's pwg attire then i got to start 4th jully pack then am gonna do joey kaos and adam pearce and titan if i get kaos pearce and titan done b4 they fourth they will be be uploaded im thinkin a couple days

cool sorry bout thtabobby but i guess when ya a guy who can do some people that people actually want that arent cena or hardy haha u get known n then bombarded now since u been able do bboy is scott lost a possibuilty in future ? but looking foreward to others .

im gonna do and a couple more pwg guys i just had somthin planned for the fourth but i still have people planned

just finished pauls pwg attire upload as soon as cc lets me will update pics tomarrow

Any chance you could reupload b-boy with the bandanas and shades as entrance gear only? I don't think I've ever seen him wrestler still wearing that stuff

i did that thanks though even yhough i was kinda being rushed thats y that happened srry(but u cn remove them of ring attire and not loose any thing i upload all my caws so they cn be edited to the person who downloads them) thanks for letting me know i also just noticed shelleys mcmg attire has paparazzi shirt just remove it

yo bobby i got the link for oen the rings if it helps n it has photos for bboy kaos n joey ryan n others vendettaprowrestling.com

thank u i will check it out

You have to remove that stuff or we cant use the caw you can only edit the moveset and entrance

i did remove stuff im pretty sure if u go to edit superstar and edit them i am positive i cn remove stuff from in rong and entrance attires but again i did that to b-boy an re uploaded

Archived