WWE Show Discussion

iSmex.

I can't believe people watch that garbage known as NXT it sucks please bring back ECW the old one and scrap this new talent garbage.

I just can't believe how crap SMACKDOWN ! is becoming week after week .

Turn RAW - TV14

oh jesus another attitude era mark. Man im getting sick of those people. NXT and Smackdown are the best shows right now. If you want blood violence and swearing go watch tna since they live in the past.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe people watch that garbage known as NXT it sucks please bring back ECW the old one and scrap this new talent garbage.

I just can't believe how crap SMACKDOWN ! is becoming week after week .

Turn RAW - TV14

oh jesus another attitude era mark. Man im getting sick of those people. NXT and Smackdown are the best shows right now. If you want blood violence and swearing go watch tna since they live in the past.

Going too far there buddy.

Was anybody else thinking of Chris Jericho's "Man of 1004 Holds"-promo when he applied the Fujiwara-Armbar on Sheamus? Someone should've shouted "Armbar!", that would've been hilarious.

Ryback now has a Goldberg-esque entrance.

Yeah. Too bad we never see the pyro. :lol:

Young & O'Neil made it a win

That's still a thing, right

I see what you did there.

Where is Kane? :(

Is it just me, or does Kidd always get a good reaction?

Yeah, bro. He does and they didn't even put him on SD or Raw, yet he gets crowd pop than most of the mid carders. Would love to see Christian vs Kidd or Kidd vs Regal or Kidd vs Bryan in the future. Love that guy. He is one of the best wrestlers in WWE today. Too bad they don't consider him. There is always a room for improvement for his mic skills. Would also love to see McGiicutty get a nice push.

Oh my Aj looked so cute beating the stuffing out of Kaitlyn ^.^

Trust me my girl will get revenge on that backstabber AJ before you know it. :shifty:

I don't know why but I got excited during Kaitlyn's entrance... is it her face? her triceps? her calves?

Na, it's not one of those things. That's what's supposed to happen when you just see her in general. :P

Nah my Aj will win this rivalry :)

Trust me my girl will get revenge on that backstabber AJ before you know it. :shifty:

I don't know why but I got excited during Kaitlyn's entrance... is it her face? her triceps? her calves?

Na, it's not one of those things. That's what's supposed to happen when you just see her in general. :P

Your AJ is to concerned with Daniel Bryan. My girl Kaitlyn will extract revenge soon enough. :nod:

Your AJ is to concerned with Daniel Bryan. My girl Kaitlyn will extract revenge soon enough. :nod:

Well we all know that bastard bryan will lead Aj on and Kaitlyn will follow too... >.>. We should tag team.

Hope to see Kane. I wonder why he isn't over with the fans these days. I bet he would get more pop than boos.

Sadly kane has ran his course in the river that is WWE now its time for him to sleep with the fishes.

Archived