WWE Show Discussion

iSmex.

Can someone explain to me why in the episode of Dream Machines, Cena was wearing CM Punk's shirt? And where are those damn ice cream bars?

Probably to play nice towards the IWC, much like he did when allied with Ryder and said Danielson "owed him" for joining in the YES! chants that popped up during his promo.

Yeah everything he does is for attention and so people would like him. That's definitely true. -_-

Even though that's not even what I meant in my original post, I'm hard-pressed to disagree with your smart-ass comment considering the WWE's hell-bent on doing almost exactly what you said.

Wasn't trying to be a smart-ass and I wasn't really just targeting you. I'm sorry if it came out that way, I just find it wrong how you guys always assume stuff. I get WWE's been trying to turn the crowd for him, but I just don't see why you have to assume the stuff he's doing himself were being done by him to be more liked when it could easily have been him really just being a supporter of Ryder or the shirt being a gesture or nod to Punk.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who thinks Antonio Cesaro is pretty boring acting wise? In the ring is good though, but the rest of him is just boring.

Same.

Im have a feeling that he will ge the US championship, and change it to the European championship.

Ghetto Blaster? Isn't that one of the generic created finisher names in WWE 12? :lol:

It was what Booker called his Scissors Kick in WCW, when Booker quoted the name of Titus & Darren's tag move, I'm like "WTF, they just stole ur finishers name." Oh well, people do that.

Can someone explain to me why in the episode of Dream Machines, Cena was wearing CM Punk's shirt? And where are those damn ice cream bars?

Probably to play nice towards the IWC, much like he did when allied with Ryder and said Danielson "owed him" for joining in the YES! chants that popped up during his promo.

Yeah everything he does is for attention and so people would like him. That's definitely true. -_-

Even though that's not even what I meant in my original post, I'm hard-pressed to disagree with your smart-ass comment considering the WWE's hell-bent on doing almost exactly what you said.

Wasn't trying to be a smart-ass and I wasn't really just targeting you. I'm sorry if it came out that way, I just find it wrong how you guys always assume stuff. I get WWE's been trying to turn the crowd for him, but I just don't see why you have to assume the stuff he's doing himself were being done by him to be more liked when it could easily have been him really just being a supporter of Ryder or the shirt being a gesture or nod to Punk.

I'm not trying to badmouth Cena but every time something new comes up that is positive, he always, I mean literally, is trying to follow it to get cheers. But what he or creative don't realize is that his character and boring same old booking is why people hate him.

Oh my Aj looked so cute beating the stuffing out of Kaitlyn ^.^

Trust me my girl will get revenge on that backstabber AJ before you know it. :shifty:

I don't know why but I got excited during Kaitlyn's entrance... is it her face? her triceps? her calves?

Na, it's not one of those things. That's what's supposed to happen when you just see her in general. :P

Well, I apologize for insulting you. I'm sorry for my handling of the situation.

I typically don't hate on Cena's character frequently, but I just find it beyond lame that creative's still having him do things like this to save face. In regards to your mentioning of his support for Ryder possible being legit, Jiggy mentioned that he was supporting Bourne when Evan was taking on Y2J on PPV and was in main event matches, but then it ended in the blink of an eye and Bourne was left to flounder in mid-card hell despite having apparent support from Cena. Now Ryder is sadly suffering the same fate.

Well, I apologize for insulting you. I'm sorry for my handling of the situation.

I typically don't hate on Cena's character frequently, but I just find it beyond lame that creative's still having him do things like this to save face. In regards to your mentioning of his support for Ryder possible being legit, Jiggy mentioned that he was supporting Bourne when Evan was taking on Y2J on PPV and was in main event matches, but then it ended in the blink of an eye and Bourne was left to flounder in mid-card hell despite having apparent support from Cena. Now Ryder is sadly suffering the same fate.

Punk also was said to support him, guess creative ultimately didn't care for Ryder, support or not. :(

lol at Tyson Kidd's reaction when people start chanting USA USA at his match against Hunico on Superstars

I saw that. :lol:

I'm guessing the majority of the audience didn't pay attention to the fact that Tyson is from Canada. I mean, Canada is in America, but it's not in the United States of America.

I can't believe people watch that garbage known as NXT it sucks please bring back ECW the old one and scrap this new talent garbage.

I just can't believe how crap SMACKDOWN ! is becoming week after week .

Turn RAW - TV14

Yes because a rating is going to improve a show.

I can't believe people watch that garbage known as NXT it sucks please bring back ECW the old one and scrap this new talent garbage.

Turn RAW - TV14

NXT is to help break in new talent. Bring back the old ECW? Stop living in the past, ECW wasn't even that good... Scrap the new talent? So we should just let WWE be a nostalgia show like TNA? I agree Smackdown isn't good currently.

Good wrestling has nothing to do with the rating of the show. TV-14 doesn't make a difference, if anything it just makes it more annoying to watch with all the more sex angles. I prefer PG as long as it isn't watered down to a kid's show like it was in 2009-2011. 2012 is starting to be a good year and possibly the start of a new era. You seem like the type that's deeply stuck in the attitude era and don't even realize a lot of it is like wrestling today, just more intense. We still had horrible matches, especially in 1999.

The thing with Smackdown is that we have to see every week Ryback squash match, Brodus squash match, Cesaro squash match, and Titus/Young semi-squash match. They're trying to push so much new talent at the same time, and no everyone needs to be booked as a dominant force

Turn RAW - TV14

You obviously haven't seen NXT lately if you're calling it garbage.

Turn RAW - TV14

You obviously haven't seen NXT lately if you're calling it garbage.

The little boy has probably been watching Attitude Era and ECW matches on youtube, So he is blood/TV-14 hungry. All his post are about Blood basically...

Archived