WWE Show Discussion

iSmex.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aren't Cody and Layla dating in real life and is the stage the same one as the one in raw??

I believe they used to, but Cody Rhodes is currently dating former NXT/Superstars ring announcer Eden Stiles.

The only decisions AJ made on RAW involved pissing both Punk & Daniel off. I really think they're going to team up soon and cause havoc

This would be outstanding. This is exactly what they need to do.

At the moment, CM Punk's character is about as boring as it's ever been since he first debuted on ECW. The whole "I demand respect" thing is already played out after just two weeks and reminds me too much of Undertaker's mediocre heel run in 2002. He shouldn't go back to being the straight edge messiah though. While that character was entertaining, it was a little one dimensional. We've seen more sides to his personality now, and have a better understanding of what he's really all about. To go back to that would be a huge step backward character development-wise. Having him go out there and cut a punch of controversial shoot promos every week would be great, but that's not going to happen for obvious reasons. He needs something different to freshen up his character.

I think tag-teaming with Bryan would be the perfect thing. I'd love to see them do something similar to what Kevin Steen and Zombie Princess are doing in ROH. Two guys hell bent on throwing a wrench in all of their GM's plans. Just like Kevin Steen, their goal would be to destroy WWE and rebuild it in their image. I could imagine some great promos coming from these guys. They'd be able to pull off the serious shoot style stuff Punk did last summer, but they'd also have excellent comedic rapport. Think Kevin Steen & Jimmy Jacobs crossed with Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit. I also think they'd be a little like The Outsiders in that despite being bad guys, people would love them for their humor and all of their rebellious antics. It'd be good stuff, and star-studded teams like this are the only way they can increase the prestige of the tag-team championships at this point.

I want to see this.

Archived