seth rollings and dean ambrose CAWS for people without xbox live (start of ryback and generico) )

second_city_sinner

hey all i just this second joined :)

I have seen some epic caws on here and thought i should join, in now dont compare mine to them because they probably blow mine out of the water but i thought for the people who dont have xbox live then i will give the formula's for these if anyone wants them.

i make custom attires for all my caw's i dont use paint tool but they look pretty close

and if anyone can help with some advice to make these better then that would be great :)

nice, is that dragon face logos in Rollins's gear? yeah i did that to mine too before i scrap it and replaced it with his Dead Have Risen attire :P

you should work on Ambrose's face, especially the eyes, he looks like a Chinese. and the cranium/head stuffs for Rollins. 7/10 rating from me. Keep up the good work and welcome to CAWS.ws. :cool:

yeah they are brown on mine its just when i took the photo i was in the eyes editor so it defaulted em

here is the start of an el generico and ryback as i said i dont make the attires exact I just make ones like them

el generico

2emeeyd.jpg

I did some paint tool work on this to make a small ninja :)

ta4yut.jpg

ryback

need some advice on the face

285zjb.jpg

sobwhs.jpg

Archived