/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ BIG moveset update on 3rd page!

Righteous

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well fam, I am officially done with sets for WWE 12.. The only sets I will release from here on out are the one's that I have finished.. They will be on my youtube.. I will definitely be doing sets for WWE 13, but may not open the Moveset Temple, will probably just release them on my youtube... For those that kept it real with me-- I appreciate that...

Thats a shame. Just started playing the game properly a few weeks ago. You were a big influence on my gameplay mate! Your HBK moveset is amazing! Made the CAW feel authentic and Bret Hart, And all the other CAWs :P

Glad 2 hear you enjoyed them fam. Means alot 2 know that I helped make your gameplay better.. That's definitely a goal for me when making movesets. I still have over 30 left 2 release tho. My Minecraft addiction had become rampant!!! LOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

6 DAYS!!! I look forward 2 getting back to movesets on WWE 13.. I will do the in-game guys 1st, then start on CAWS, and requests.. My 1st vid will be about all the added moves.. I'll go thru and show them, and let everyone know what moves they are supposed 2 be. Word 2 the wise for a select few fellas that were complete jerks to me on here this year.. I was never mean, degrading, or derogatory towards ya'll, I took the high road.. Well, on WWE 13, I might just take a detour off the high road and get down with ya'll--- if ya'll choose to be obnoxious idiots again... Hopefully we can exist in harmony-- but I doubt that do to egos and cheerleaders! LOL.. In addition to career sets, I will probably do some era-career specific sets this year(if needed).. For all your meveset needs, and even an encouraging word-- come to /\Righteous Moveset Temple/\

6 DAYS!!! I look forward 2 getting back to movesets on WWE 13.. I will do the in-game guys 1st, then start on CAWS, and requests.. My 1st vid will be about all the added moves.. I'll go thru and show them, and let everyone know what moves they are supposed 2 be. Word 2 the wise for a select few fellas that were complete jerks to me on here this year.. I was never mean, degrading, or derogatory towards ya'll, I took the high road.. Well, on WWE 13, I might just take a detour off the high road and get down with ya'll--- if ya'll choose to be obnoxious idiots again... Hopefully we can exist in harmony-- but I doubt that do to egos and cheerleaders! LOL.. In addition to career sets, I will probably do some era-career specific sets this year(if needed).. For all your meveset needs, and even an encouraging word-- come to /\Righteous Moveset Temple/\

Don't stoop to their level mate...they're few and far between i'm sure and probably just like sounding like they know what the f*ck they're actually talking about when in fact they wouldn't know their heads from their @sses due to the amount of sh*te they spout!

Anyway I for one am grateful to you and glad you're back...moveset guys don't get enough cred IMO but you're all very much appreciated :)

Gonna be weird not doing any sets 4 u AJ.. Me, you and Hip had a cool lil FAMily! LOL.. Yea, I'm am sure that there will be a few jerks again this year, I think their main problem is jealously. Psalm 34:19-- A RIGHTEOUS man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all.. But, Imma just do what I do best, and that's movesets. For those that use mine, and like them-- I appreciate that.. For those that hate on me and act like idiots-- just stay off my threads.. Pretty simple..

Well my man i take it ya ain't checked the old thread...Hip was always coming back and i've also thrown my hat in for help with textures/pt's...also gonna be a few additional friends joining the party and hopefully helping to get some quality caw's out at a much quicker pace than that of '12. We have morphers, pt'ers...could sure use a moveset guy or 2 ;)

Well my man i take it ya ain't checked the old thread...Hip was always coming back and i've also thrown my hat in for help with textures/pt's...also gonna be a few additional friends joining the party and hopefully helping to get some quality caw's out at a much quicker pace than that of '12. We have morphers, pt'ers...could sure use a moveset guy or 2 ;)

Sounds good.. You know I'm wit cha! We can have the BIG FAM Collab! LOL

Archived