/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ BIG moveset update on 3rd page!

Righteous

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey again Righteous, I was wondering if I could trouble you for a UltraMantisBlack moveset if you have anytime, and also checking in on the status of the Lance Storm moveset. Thanks in advance

I had a UMB set, I'll have 2 look and see if I can find it. If not, making another 1 is no problem.. Storm is done, just needs vid.. I am trying 2 get my roster movesets done, so I can get my universe vids started very soon!! Make sure u are subbed 2 my channel 4 that :XD: . But since I have had a few requests for Storm, I might try 2 get him up 2morrow b4 I do anything else..

Thanks again man. Drat, I'll have to make another Youtube account lol ... but I will subscribe to your channel. Thanks again and good looking out

Not a problem fam... You always need a youtube account! I couldnt live without mine now.. Not just cuz of my vids, but that's where I go 2 watch old wrestling. Got a new twitter for my channel as well... @RighteousProdux Follow me!

Any plans to make a Masato Tanaka, Mikey Whipwreck, Bruiser Brody and Stan Hansen moveset at all?

Yep, I got Tanaka's, just gotta make the vid. As for the other 3-- I have never even thought of them-- but I'd be willing to give them a shot when I get some time. Mikey Whipwreck-- just hearing his name makes me laugh.. Despite ALL his losses, he can actually wrestle, and has trained some very good guys.

Forgot to mention, I remember you posting that you had Dynamite Kid's moveset planned, any chance you might be able to get the vid up too?

Cool to know about the other requests, I've been needing a Whipwreck & Tanaka moveset for a while now, just wondering how the hell you would make his Diamond Dust?

Forgot to mention, I remember you posting that you had Dynamite Kid's moveset planned, any chance you might be able to get the vid up too?

Cool to know about the other requests, I've been needing a Whipwreck & Tanaka moveset for a while now, just wondering how the hell you would make his Diamond Dust?

Diamond Dust used 2 be in the game.. But, I have created quite a crafty variation I think you are gonna like!

Just want to say thank you for the great movesets you've contributed towards my caw's...always on point and always very much appreciated :cool:

No thanks needed fam.. Told ya, I got cha back.. Me, you and Hippo kinda like a lil Trio now!! LOL.

Movesets added 2day--

Ryback

good set man any idea who's up next.. Also man I can't find u on twitter my dude

Well-- I have ALOT of requests for Ricochet on my youtube.. Found a good caw of him, so I might do his. Right now I am trying 2 get everything settled so I can start my Universe vids.. Got all the themes added, renders done, going over movesets and entrances this week, and waiting for NoModder's X Pac and Doc's Devitt-- and I will be ready 2 start!!! On Twitter--- just send a tweet with @RighteousProdux in it, click my name and you can follow me from there.

Archived