Are you contented with 50 CAW slots?

Oliber.

From a creator's point of view, you're never going to be content with just 50, when there's so many people of the past and present inside and outside of the WWE to make. The more slots we have the better. Over 100 would be nice.

Like I said before...unless you can have more than 11 matches per week it really is pointless to have more than 50 CAWs...I mean you cant even use the people in the game regularly let alone 50 more...i wouldn't mind 10 more but any more than that seems ridiculously too many, but its just me.

Why the hell do we have the hardrives in our consoles? Unlimited caw slots, please, how many times have we said this?

This. This all the way. Aside from the occasional game, wrestling games are all that I play. I've had my xbox for 3 1/2 years and I still have about 30gb of free space on my 60gb hard drive. The least they could do is let us load CAWs off of other profiles/save devices. We could do it in Gamecube games in 2004, I don't see why we can't do it now

ya id love more than 50 slots I have to delete guys to make others then sometimes i regret deleting the ones I did.

Same here. I always have to delete someone I don't use to put a downloaded CAW in his or her place and then think "Aw crap, I had something planned for him or her." I'd love it if they added 150 CAW Slots to make it 200 and if they added another section for CAWS downloaded on CC so that they don't mix with the CAWS we created.

In case none of you have been around ther last couple monhs. Its been posted on Caws.ws in the last couple of months that THQ/Yokes is going to make it so by haeving 100 caws. Which is probably why there getting rid of Road to Wrestlemania and going with Universe mode 3.0

I don't mind the load times if I could get 20-30 more slots. But as the WWE roster changes the CAWs I need change. I was content with 50 slots last year, but now it's not enough anymore. I would be content with 80 or something.

50 slots is not enough for someone like me. i just downloaded a crap load of divas since the diva division in WWE12 is just sad. i also downoaded a lot off ppl from TNA and a few ppl who aren't in WWE or TNA. i had 2 delete ppl b4 which sucks. glad we'll have 100 slots eventually

btw, was it confirmed that we'll have 100 slots in WWE13 or just we'll get 100 slots eventually?

shhh 50 is like wtf after ufc had cameotu nhad a 100 yet thqhasnt given us a100 seriosuly and olibe ryou notice in dlc slots theres been extra slots but no dlc released to fill those spots last yr n this yr . hell allow us to fill up as many as we can hold on harddrive . because i coudl build one deep roster and run several diffrent cards and make a true fun universe but then theyd have implement all the stuff that sbeen removed so we have all moves etc an ad d in cusotm matche creatiosn to combine cages etc n create wargames or lockdown etc an dchain n scaffold matches

Over 50 would be good, even if only by 10 more to 60. Mainly because let's say you want some characters to use for story mode, or just to recreate past matches including non-wrestlers. For example in the past I've had Shane and Stephanie McMahon, Eric Bischoff, and even Paul Bearer. Those extra spaces would aloow a few more non-wrestlers without compromising the 50 for superstars. The extra ten could be for non-wrestlers and/or extra dvias, yet still leave 50 for wrestlers/caw's. Some people might not mind the extra ten slots in case they wanna download a few more legends or different saves for superstars with multiple-eras/looks.

Archived