Are you contented with 50 CAW slots?

Oliber.

Just wondering, are you guys contented with just 50 CAW slots?

I was browsing through my saves a while ago, and it took me 3 saves to get most of the guys I want in just 1 game. My last save is nearing completion, but with all the great CAWs that comes up every week, I just have to make room for more.

For years I was content with 30. Now that we've had 50 the last 3 years it's been even better and if they up it to 60 or 70 next year it will be even better. I'm not sure I answered your question here but as always more is usually better so yeah, I'm content, as of right now....

50 is okay but I would like a few more for CAW only Universes...not a lot more but maybe 60...unless they expand the number of matches on shows 100 CAW slots is insane...there isnt even enough room on the shows to get the people we have anyway.

Oddly enough, I'm so used to having 30 slots, that for some odd reason it's hard as hell to get all 50 slots filled for me, cvonsidering that most of the anime/cartoon characters I make are so random and obscure that I can't find any of them on CC. Still, if they add more, I wouldn't complain. I'm just wondering why they overstock the CAF section, seriously, there's enough slots there to give everyone on the roster two finishers with room to spare.

That's weird, mine loads up fast.

mine loads up fast as well, i have no slots left and i gotta keep deleting someone i hardly use to either download caws or make someone i want, id love if they added more slots next year

I normally fill up the 50 slots and have to replace some. Being able to save caws to your hardrive would be the best solution. you would never have to worry about how many slots you filled and could truly have a Impact Roster on one show and WCW on another etc.

50 is more than enough if you're only focused on one year or one certain era of a specific promotion. I think I now have eleven saves total. WCW 1994-99 (each year has it's own save), TNA, ECW, WWE (current), Lucha Libre, and WWF (New Generation)

I still need about six more Flash drives to have every save that I want though.

Archived