WWE 12 fans go get wwe All Stars

Rawad

I Was just playing All Stars and I decided to go online, Unfortnalty I couldnt find anyone to play with so Please wwe 12 fans get your butts on All Stars so we can play online. I mentioned in one of my other post that I enjoy All Stars more then WWE 12.

Mod Please do not move this topic to the All Star forums because I want the wwe 12 fans to get ALL Stars, Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

I Was just playing All Stars and I decided to go online, Unfortnalty I couldnt find anyone to play with so Please wwe 12 fans get your butts on All Stars so we can play online. I mentioned in one of my other post that I enjoy All Stars more then WWE 12.

Mod Please do not move this topic to the All Star forums because I want the wwe 12 fans to get ALL Stars, Thanks :)

No I dont want to play shitty all stars. I want to play a real legends simulation game.

Hey Rocky,Were you playing WWE'12 last night?I made a 3-way and I was Hogan while a buddy was Savage and we played against this guy..We had an intense&awesome long 3-way with all 3 of us kicking each other's ass all over the place,Well anyway the guy's gamertag was Rocky(had numbers too But can't remember them)and so i was wondering IF it was you!!

No I dont want to play shitty all stars. I want to play a real legends simulation game.

Your loss man, but I understand you don't like the game but its all good.

Hey Rocky,Were you playing WWE'12 last night?I made a 3-way and I was Hogan while a buddy was Savage and we played against this guy..We had an intense&awesome long 3-way with all 3 of us kicking each other's ass all over the place,Well anyway the guy's gamertag was Rocky(had numbers too But can't remember them)and so i was wondering IF it was you!!

Playing intense matches in WWE 12 is completely different then playing All Stars. WWE 12 gets pretty old to me to fast however All stars doesn't . To this day I am shocked a quite few people play All stars

Hey, I feel like playing on Smackdown vs Raw 2007. Let me just ask everyone to come online and have a match with me.... On topic though, I personally prefer WWE '12 to All Stars. I enjoyed playing All-Stars at first, but it become really old, really fast. WWE '12 though is what I'm used to with all of the previous games, so of course I'll enjoy it more. The roster is great on All-Stars though ;)

Hey, I feel like playing on Smackdown vs Raw 2007. Let me just ask everyone to come online and have a match with me.... On topic though, I personally prefer WWE '12 to All Stars. I enjoyed playing All-Stars at first, but it become really old, really fast. WWE '12 though is what I'm used to with all of the previous games, so of course I'll enjoy it more. The roster is great on All-Stars though ;)

I guess it depends on what games you enjoy, obviously I enjoy the Arcade Style and you enjoy the sim , on the other hand if I had smackdown vs raw 2007 I would go online right now. I didnt really get the opportunity to play the first smackdown game that launched on xbox, how is it anyways?

My nickname in live isn't rocky :D and still have a couple of months that do not play with wwe'12

Archived