WWE 12 Universe Tracker For Excel

ApostKhan

After releasing my WCW themed tracker for WWE 12 I received a large outpouring of request to release a WWE version. Since this is the era of People Power what else could I do other than give the fans what they want? So here it is. The conversion of my WCW tracker into a WWE tracker. I hope you all enjoy it!

wwe-COVER-preview-1024x692.jpg

TAB 2 - TITLE HISTORY TRACKER

Title history allows you to track your belts throughout the course of the year in WWE Universe mode. WCW belts have been replaced by the current slate of WWE titles. (WWE title, WHC, Divas, Tag Team, US and IC)

TITLEHISTORY.jpg

TAB 3 - ROSTER

The Roster tab gives you a visual representation of your WWE 12 Universe roster as well as your current Universe champions. It also provides you with the ability to track your injured wrestlers. Current Champions bracket has also been modified to reflect the WWE title scene.

ROSTER1.jpg

TAB 4 - STANDINGS

The Standings tab allows you to track the wins, losses and overall records for your Universe wrestlers.

STANDINGS1.jpg

TAB 5 - UNIVERSE SCHEDULE

The remaining tabs follow your WWE 12 Universe schedule, allowing you to record the results from each weekly match card as well as PPV's. Raw, Smackdown and Superstars replace Nitro, Thunder and WCW Saturday Night in this tracker. All PPV's feature accurate WWE PPV posters and dates.

PPVS1.jpg

Visit

www.Avillain.com for detailed instructions

34j88kl.jpg

this is the problem i get for both of your trackers help please

Thats because you are trying to open it with MS works spreadsheet when you need to open it with MS Excel. Excel is a standalone program, it is not part of MS Works. If you don't have Excel, just go to microsofts website and you can download a 30 day trial for free!

34j88kl.jpg

this is the problem i get for both of your trackers help please

Thats because you are trying to open it with MS works spreadsheet when you need to open it with MS Excel. Excel is a standalone program, it is not part of MS Works. If you don't have Excel, just go to microsofts website and you can download a 30 day trial for free!

cool! i'm gonna start on the first day of my universe, set all champs ,and then i'm gonna use this, it'll be very useful for my universe, and of course for the other people who wanted this! finally i'm gonna be able to keep track of my universe!

THANK GOD I'M AN.......

whoops wrong line, it was

THANK GOD I CAN KEEP TRACK MY UNIVERSE NOW!

hey i tried opening it on excel [finally have it] but all i kept getting is a bunch of numbers and weird letters. Am I doing something wrong?

I to am getting this.

hey i tried opening it on excel [finally have it] but all i kept getting is a bunch of numbers and weird letters. Am I doing something wrong?

I to am getting this.

Can one of you take a screen cap of it? I'm not sure what could be causing that but I will look into it. By any chance are you two using macs?

how does this work with caws?

If you are using real life caws, like guys in tna or roh, most of them are included in the pack. If there are wrestlers not included, just head over to my website and leave me a comment in the wee tracker thread telling me who you need and I will be releasing an add on pack of wrestlers soon. If you use original caws you can still use the stat tracking feature. Just edit the names of the wrestlers in the standings bracket to mirror those of your custom wrestlers.

I to am getting this.

Can one of you take a screen cap of it? I'm not sure what could be causing that but I will look into it. By any chance are you two using macs?

Yes, I'm using Excel on my mac. All I get is numbers and weird computer coded letters.

I to am getting this.

Yes, I'm using Excel on my mac. All I get is numbers and weird computer coded letters.

Did you fully extract it? Or did you try to open it right from winrar?

I to am getting this.

I just downloaded it and tried to use it. When I downloaded it, it was a far file and I just tried using it as that.

I to am getting this.

I just downloaded it and tried to use it. When I downloaded it, it was a far file and I just tried using it as that.

Ah. Thats the problem. You have to extract it with a program called WINRAR first.

Download WINRAR http://www.win-rar.com/download.html

install it.

Run WINRAR,

click file, open, then select the file WWE 12 Tracker - By Apost.rar

then from the top menu select extract and extract it to whatever folder you want.

Then once it is extracted, go into that folder and click on WWE 12 Tracker - Apost.xls to launch the tracker in Excel.

Thank you so much I don't even need excel any more I've got it to work on Numbers for mac by just extracting it. Amazing work man by the way I have a few questions.

If we wanted to add our own pictures to it can we?

If we can add our own pictures which folder would I put them in and what's the size ratio they should be?

How can I add non-wrestling & wrestling superstars without having to keep waiting for bonus packages?

I Apologize if this seems annoying or to much to ask I'm just happy that I can keep track of my universe now & some wrestlers that are in my universe are not in there. Plus I wanted to learn how to do it on my own without having to keep asking you for bonus packages because I don't want to be a nag. once again thank you for this. This should be placed in the "what's hot" topic :rock:

idk sound kind of rip off i have to buy extra software and stuff just to use this

Most people already have Excel for school or work, if not you can download a demo for free. WINRAR is 100% free and is the standard tool for compressing files. Almost anything you download from the net will require you to open it with winrar or winzip. I don't work for MS or whoever makes Winrar. They are simply standard pc tools every person should already have, like word processor or windows media player.

idk sound kind of rip off i have to buy extra software and stuff just to use this

Most people already have Excel for school or work, if not you can download a demo for free. WINRAR is 100% free and is the standard tool for compressing files. Almost anything you download from the net will require you to open it with winrar or winzip. I don't work for MS or whoever makes Winrar. They are simply standard pc tools every person should already have, like word processor or windows media player.

winrar isnt free tho u have to buy it or buy other stuff to get it

i got it the site u posted iu had to buy it or buy something for to get it for free

Thank you so much I don't even need excel any more I've got it to work on Numbers for mac by just extracting it. Amazing work man by the way I have a few questions.

If we wanted to add our own pictures to it can we?

If we can add our own pictures which folder would I put them in and what's the size ratio they should be?

How can I add non-wrestling & wrestling superstars without having to keep waiting for bonus packages?

I Apologize if this seems annoying or to much to ask I'm just happy that I can keep track of my universe now & some wrestlers that are in my universe are not in there. Plus I wanted to learn how to do it on my own without having to keep asking you for bonus packages because I don't want to be a nag. once again thank you for this. This should be placed in the "what's hot" topic :rock:

Yeah you can add anything to this you want. It is completely customizable!

As far as folders go, I would just add them into the folders I've already created for ease of use, though you could put them in any folder you want.

If you have photoshop PM me and I can send you templates to make your own, or you can give me a list of who you want. The first roster pack will be out next week.

Thanks man! Its no problem, ask as many questions as you need to. I made this to share so people could enjoy their Universe as much as possible!

Archived