First Match For WrestleMania 29 Announced?

Guest Fight Me.

Ziggler deserves better than to be facing this jobber at WrestleMania. He needs an MITB win next year if anything.

Can you please remind me who was the United States Champion at the of the year then? And what about the team that won the fatal four way tag match at the Great American Bash 2008 for the WWE tag team championship? That makes two titles that Zack Ryder has held. Two more than Kaitlyn; who is where she belongs, out of the way, on NXT.

OK let's analyse this post shall we. Firstly, Hawkins was the one who scored the pin in that Tag match to win the titles and yet he is treated like dirt. Secondly, who even remembers Ryder as the U.S Champion? Seriously Swagger had a more memorable World title reign than his two week title run. As for Kaitlyn belonging on NXT you clearly don't watch it as she has come so far in such a short amount of time. So don't sit there and make out that Zack Ryder has accomplished anything, neither of his title reigns lasted a month. Since we are on the subject you forgot to mention how Zack Ryder was the one to lose at this years WrestleMania. The fact that Ryder has gotten over by making some stupid internet video and John Morrison didn't with "The Dirt Sheet" makes me sick. Kailtyn will always be better than Ryder in every way possible.

Sorry for going off topic. Rant Over Guys.

I completely disagree with that. An example of a forgettable reign would be R-Truth's. Zack Ryder's reign was very memorable. If you're wondering, no I don't like Ryder, I think he's cringeworthy at...well, pretty much everything and I can't take him seriously. However, that is certainly not true.

I didn't say that Zack Ryder had the least memorable U.S title reign of all time but what did he do as Champion? Absolutely nothing. They would have been just as well off giving the title to Mason Ryan who was also feuding with Dolph at the time or even having Dolph hand the belt over to Swagger so he could compete for the WWE Championship. The only reason it was given to Ryder is because he is overrated.

Ziggler deserves better than to be facing this jobber at WrestleMania. He needs an MITB win next year if anything.

Can you please remind me who was the United States Champion at the of the year then? And what about the team that won the fatal four way tag match at the Great American Bash 2008 for the WWE tag team championship? That makes two titles that Zack Ryder has held. Two more than Kaitlyn; who is where she belongs, out of the way, on NXT.

OK let's analyze this post shall we. Firstly, Hawkins was the one who scored the pin in that Tag match to win the titles and yet he is treated like dirt. Secondly, who even remembers Ryder as the U.S Champion? Seriously Swagger had a more memorable World title reign than his two week title run. As for Kaitlyn belonging on NXT you clearly don't watch it as she has come so far in such a short amount of time. So don't sit there and make out that Zack Ryder has accomplished anything, neither of his title reigns lasted a month. Since we are on the subject you forgot to mention how Zack Ryder was the one to lose at this years WrestleMania. The fact that Ryder has gotten over by making some stupid internet video and John Morrison didn't with "The Dirt Sheet" makes me sick. Kailtyn will always be better than Ryder in every way possible.

It doesn't matter who got the pin, nobody remembers that match or that reign anyway. It wasn't one stupid internet video, it was an entire weekly series of risky videos that was either gonna get him either fired or on TV. I admit, if it wasn't for Z!TLIS, Zack would be in the same spot that Curt Hawkins is in anyway. How are you gonna compare Ryder's US title reign to Swagger's world title reign? Swagger lost majority of his matches, while Zack was booked strong all the way til' Kane injured him. I would compare his US title reign to Jeff Hardy's first WWE title reign. Why? Because back then, people wanted Jeff to win the big one too. He got a title match month after month and always got screwed until the big backoff at the end, and that's exactly what Zack went through too. I'm not the biggest Jeff fan, but I admit he worked his ass off for that first reign just like Ryder. Who cares if Zack got pinned at Mania too? He played a huge part in that match. I rather be the guy pinned than the guy who didn't even get tagged in. And John Morrison didn't get shit from The Dirt Sheet? Him and Miz ruled the tag division for 2 years. They kept that whole division alive and they were ECW guys! ECW guys holding Raw & SD tag titles! That's a huge deal imo. Yeah, maybe Morrison didn't get a world title reign, but he had a damn good run. He went on to win Slammy Awards, Intercontinental titles and at a point was one of the most over young talents on the roster. To say Morrison didn't get shit is stupid. Even after he disrespected Trish, even when he was jobbing, he was featured in several PPVs (getting WWE & US title shots no less) until his release. I like Kaitlyn too, maybe she will be on TV more after her possible feud with AJ. Who knows, she's still pretty new and who knows where she'll be in a few years. Maybe in a few years, she may even be the face of the division. But to say she's better than an accomplished and popular superstar like Zack Ryder is dumb.

OK let's analyze this post shall we. Firstly, Hawkins was the one who scored the pin in that Tag match to win the titles and yet he is treated like dirt. Secondly, who even remembers Ryder as the U.S Champion? Seriously Swagger had a more memorable World title reign than his two week title run. As for Kaitlyn belonging on NXT you clearly don't watch it as she has come so far in such a short amount of time. So don't sit there and make out that Zack Ryder has accomplished anything, neither of his title reigns lasted a month. Since we are on the subject you forgot to mention how Zack Ryder was the one to lose at this years WrestleMania. The fact that Ryder has gotten over by making some stupid internet video and John Morrison didn't with "The Dirt Sheet" makes me sick. Kailtyn will always be better than Ryder in every way possible.

It doesn't matter who got the pin, nobody remembers that match or that reign anyway. It wasn't one stupid internet video, it was an entire weekly series of risky videos that was either gonna get him either fired or on TV. I admit, if it wasn't for Z!TLIS, Zack would be in the same spot that Curt Hawkins is in anyway. How are you gonna compare Ryder's US title reign to Swagger's world title reign? Swagger lost majority of his matches, while Zack was booked strong all the way til' Kane injured him. I would compare his US title reign to Jeff Hardy's first WWE title reign. Why? Because back then, people wanted Jeff to win the big one too. He got a title match month after month and always got screwed until the big backoff at the end, and that's exactly what Zack went through too. I'm not the biggest Jeff fan, but I admit he worked his ass off for that first reign just like Ryder. Who cares if Zack got pinned at Mania too? He played a huge part in that match. I rather be the guy pinned than the guy who didn't even get tagged in. And John Morrison didn't get shit from The Dirt Sheet? Him and Miz ruled the tag division for 2 years. They kept that whole division alive and they were ECW guys! ECW guys holding Raw & SD tag titles! That's a huge deal imo. Yeah, maybe Morrison didn't get a world title reign, but he had a damn good run. He went on to win Slammy Awards, Intercontinental titles and at a point was one of the most over young talents on the roster. To say Morrison didn't get shit is stupid. Even after he disrespected Trish, even when he was jobbing, he was featured in several PPVs (getting WWE & US title shots no less) until his release. I like Kaitlyn too, maybe she will be on TV more after her possible feud with AJ. Who knows, she's still pretty new and who knows where she'll be in a few years. Maybe in a few years, she may even be the face of the division. But to say she's better than an accomplished and popular superstar like Zack Ryder is dumb.

I see some of the points you make here but it was the Kaitlyn belongs out of the way on NXT comment that :censored: me off. I don't see what was so great about the Zack Ryder Internet videos, anyone could have done them and quite frankly I would have rather watched the Curt Hawkins "Mid Card Mafia" videos. The guy is far more talented and unlike Zack, Jeff Hardy had worked his ass for years to get to the top of WWE and was someone that genuinely deserved to be there after all he had been through. Ryder who just burst on the scene and was handed a title because the WWE fans liked his Youtube videos was ridiculous. The Swagger and Ryder comparison wasn't dumb at all, it's two mid carders that held different titles and if anything there was more for Swagger to deal with being the top guy on SmackDown. My point with "The Dirt Sheet" was not that Morrison didn't get anything out of it, he never got the push he truly deserved unlike The Miz, he could have easily been a great World Champion (ECW doesn't count). Kaitlyn being stuck on NXT after winning Season 3 and seeing how much she has improved over the last year and not being given anything for winning also bugs me, her and Maxine have by far the best Diva matches in WWE right now and they need to be put on TV worldwide to showcase what they can truly do. Maybe the comparison was dumb but Ryder is no better seeing as how he did nothing whilst being Champion, Mason Ryan was just as deserving at the time considering he was in a feud with Ziggler.

OK let's analyse this post shall we. Firstly, Hawkins was the one who scored the pin in that Tag match to win the titles and yet he is treated like dirt. Secondly, who even remembers Ryder as the U.S Champion? Seriously Swagger had a more memorable World title reign than his two week title run. As for Kaitlyn belonging on NXT you clearly don't watch it as she has come so far in such a short amount of time. So don't sit there and make out that Zack Ryder has accomplished anything, neither of his title reigns lasted a month. Since we are on the subject you forgot to mention how Zack Ryder was the one to lose at this years WrestleMania. The fact that Ryder has gotten over by making some stupid internet video and John Morrison didn't with "The Dirt Sheet" makes me sick. Kailtyn will always be better than Ryder in every way possible.

At least Ryder was on the WrestleMania card. That and his WWE Tag Team Title lasted from July 20th, 2008 until September 21st, 2008 so I take it you forgot about August 2008. So he has accomplished more than Kaitlyn ever will.

And Kaitlyn has improved a lot. she can do a basic scoop slam without injuring her opponent! Well done! On top of that; she can do a promo without forgetting her lines! Good for her!

All in all,the ways Kaitlyn is better than Zack Ryder include:

1, She causes more people to change the channel than Zack Ryder

2, She is more generic than Zack Ryder.

Anyway, this match looks to be a good one, I just hope that this match actually goes ahead and if it does, it gets around 15 minutes. My prediction is that my boy Zack Ryder is going to win. The hype for this match should be like Cena/Rock for WM28. Keep the match on the back burner for the next few months while Zack & Dolph have other feuds, then once we are on the road to WrestleMania, then focus on the match and let Zack & Dolph properly feud with each other and hype up the match then.

At least Ryder was on the WrestleMania card. That and his WWE Tag Team Title lasted from July 20th, 2008 until September 21st, 2008 so I take it you forgot about August 2008. So he has accomplished more than Kaitlyn ever will.

And Kaitlyn has improved a lot. she can do a basic scoop slam without injuring her opponent! Well done! On top of that; she can do a promo without forgetting her lines! Good for her!

I loved the Edgeheads/Major Broskis, but they didn't do jackshit as tag team champions. The only reason they were on TV at the time was because of Edge's feud with the Undertaker, then they disappeared until their feud with The Colons. I mean, it's cool that they became the youngest team to ever hold the WWE Tag Titles (while La Resistance are the youngest to hold the World Tag Team titles), but they really didn't do anything. They lost the belts in their first title defense I believe.

I watch NXT sometimes and I am impressed with how far she has come honestly. And believe me, no one changes the channel when Kaitlyn's on. ;)

And other than coming out and as Edge's lacky with Curt Hawkins and being in a stupid backstage segment at WM 27, was Ryder on the card of his first 4 WrestleMania's? No he wasn't. See his reign was that memorable as a Tag Team Champion that I don't even remember when he held it.

When did Kaitlyn ever forget her lines in a promo? You have clearly never watched NXT if you can't see how both her and Maxine have improved over the last year. I can assure you if you sat and actually watched one of her matches you would see more than just a scoop slam.

So one minute, your saying Kaitlyn belongs on NXT where it's not televised in the U.S (at least I don't think it is) and now your saying she causes people to change channel? Yeah make up your mind and explain how she is generic, she is much better than most of the current Divas especially Kelly Kelly.

And other than coming out and as Edge's lacky with Curt Hawkins and being in a stupid backstage segment at WM 27, was Ryder on the card of his first 4 WrestleMania's? No he wasn't. See his reign was that memorable as a Tag Team Champion that I don't even remember when he held it.

When did Kaitlyn ever forget her lines in a promo? You have clearly never watched NXT if you can't see how both her and Maxine have improved over the last year. I can assure you if you sat and actually watched one of her matches you would see more than just a scoop slam.

So one minute, your saying Kaitlyn belongs on NXT where it's not televised in the U.S (at least I don't think it is) and now your saying she causes people to change channel? Yeah make up your mind and explain how she is generic, she is much better than most of the current Divas especially Kelly Kelly.

What has she got that is unique about her? She is just the generic, hot blonde character. Zack Ryder has his Internet Championship, his YouTube show, his ring colours, (who else wears purple & black)

As for my paragraph saying Kaitlyn always forgets her lines and cannot even do a scoop slam properly, I was just judging her by the same criteria how judge the Long Island Iced Z by; seeing as he can do no right in your eyes.

Woo Woo Woo, You Know It,

CHZRFan

Archived