First Match For WrestleMania 29 Announced?

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

zlsphz.jpg

Announced on the latest episode of Z! True Long Island Story, Zack Ryder has finally accepted Dolph Ziggler's challenge at next year's WrestleMania for the Internet Championship (which means this will probably be the pre-show). This got me thinking, this could actually be the first feud to like take place on the Internet. And I don't mean like the stupid jabs Cena & Rock made towards each other over Twitter either. I remember last year, Zack & Dolph did more stuff they couldn't do on Raw and did an amazing job on Z!TLIS to hype up their match at TLC.

Just imagine, Zack could use his old channel and Dolph could start his own channel to upload promos and stuff. They can also use Z!TLIS for crossover segments and all of that. This will make fans want to tune in to their internet shows every week (Z!TLIS has been stale as of late, so this could help bring back the popularity it once before it moved to WWE's official YouTube). I honestly believe this could work and turn out very well, I always thought these two put on some great matches and next year should be no different.

Pretty sure this isn't going to happen.

I mean, I think there's a good possibility of it happening. WWE have been putting the PPV Pre-Shows on YouTube lately and it would make sense.

Ziggler deserves better than to be facing this jobber at WrestleMania. He needs an MITB win next year if anything.

Can you please remind me who was the United States Champion at the of the year then? And what about the team that won the fatal four way tag match at the Great American Bash 2008 for the WWE tag team championship? That makes two titles that Zack Ryder has held. Two more than Kaitlyn; who is where she belongs, out of the way, on NXT.

Back on topic, I do hope that this match happens; even though I do feel that by WM29, it will end up like the "bigger picture" of Nexus; swept under the rug, never to be spoken of again.

I don't know some of you guys are just shitting on this idea. I agree seeing Ziggler as world champion would be great, but I bet these guys wouldn't mind having friendly competition at Mania either. And let's be honest, I doubt either of these guys will be anywhere around the main event scene next year with names like Taker, Rock & Lesnar possibly main eventing next year's Mania. Plus, like I said they could do more stuff on Z!TLIS than they could on Raw.

Not very likely.

I thought by then Ziggler would be maineventing!

But I could see it happening.... maybye it could become NXT's title, since NXT is a INTERNET show.

Only in America, It's still Televised everywhere else. If it wasn't on TV here I wouldn't bother to watch it.

Ziggler deserves better than to be facing this jobber at WrestleMania. He needs an MITB win next year if anything.

Can you please remind me who was the United States Champion at the of the year then? And what about the team that won the fatal four way tag match at the Great American Bash 2008 for the WWE tag team championship? That makes two titles that Zack Ryder has held. Two more than Kaitlyn; who is where she belongs, out of the way, on NXT.

OK let's analyse this post shall we. Firstly, Hawkins was the one who scored the pin in that Tag match to win the titles and yet he is treated like dirt. Secondly, who even remembers Ryder as the U.S Champion? Seriously Swagger had a more memorable World title reign than his two week title run. As for Kaitlyn belonging on NXT you clearly don't watch it as she has come so far in such a short amount of time. So don't sit there and make out that Zack Ryder has accomplished anything, neither of his title reigns lasted a month. Since we are on the subject you forgot to mention how Zack Ryder was the one to lose at this years WrestleMania. The fact that Ryder has gotten over by making some stupid internet video and John Morrison didn't with "The Dirt Sheet" makes me sick. Kailtyn will always be better than Ryder in every way possible.

Sorry for going off topic. Rant Over Guys.

OK let's analyse this post shall we. Firstly, Hawkins was the one who scored the pin in that Tag match to win the titles and yet he is treated like dirt. Secondly, who even remembers Ryder as the U.S Champion? Seriously Swagger had a more memorable World title reign than his two week title run. As for Kaitlyn belonging on NXT you clearly don't watch it as she has come so far in such a short amount of time. So don't sit there and make out that Zack Ryder has accomplished anything, neither of his title reigns lasted a month. Since we are on the subject you forgot to mention how Zack Ryder was the one to lose at this years WrestleMania. The fact that Ryder has gotten over by making some stupid internet video and John Morrison didn't with "The Dirt Sheet" makes me sick. Kailtyn will always be better than Ryder in every way possible.

Sorry for going off topic. Rant Over Guys.

I completely disagree with that. An example of a forgettable reign would be R-Truth's. Zack Ryder's reign was very memorable. If you're wondering, no I don't like Ryder, I think he's cringeworthy at...well, pretty much everything and I can't take him seriously. However, that is certainly not true.

Archived