Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheHippopotomus

Dean Ambrose by TheHippopotomus (ON LIVE 5/20/12 - Tag: Dean Ambrose)

do it man, I'm happy to help - you can have the texture for the first attire if you want too - just PM me for details.

Body figs look really good with it. And yeah those textures for the first attire would be great! I might talk to AJ and see if he could work his magic for some textured attires on the barbed wire attires.

Prob not too far off. Talked to AJ and he is in for some of his incredible attire work. Probably going to finish Bateman and then work on this.

I'm not finding this ANYWHERE on the CC, I've tried Dean, Ambrose, Dean Ambrose for different search terms. Am I just doing something wrong, or is there a different tag I can use?

Never mind, DLed Nickbreaker's instead. Weird that various combinations of Dean and Ambrose brought neither up. And Joey Ryan doesn't work either.

It's on there. Did you search most downloaded? It should be near the top. If u searched the name with what's hot in it they won't come up because they were hot like 2 months ago. This caw is being revisited with myself, AJ sim, and nick.